The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Hey : D, do you agree with Stinkymetal in his thread?

I posted near the end of that thread...

Thing is that the only girl I am after (besides Canuck_83) has a boyfriend :( :( :( :( :(

So while I play the waiting game, I've found that it isn't that hard to get "dates", even with a mug like mine, you just can't be a whiny brat about women.

Thing is that the only girl I am after (besides Canuck_83) has a boyfriend :( :( :( :( :(

So while I play the waiting game, I've found that it isn't that hard to get "dates", even with a mug like mine, you just can't be a whiny brat about women.

alright, let's finally see this "ugly mug" of yours

bump post in the big pic thread

do it NAO

Ding ding ding!

Trust me dude, I'm out of shape, sport a beard and have no sense of style whatsoever yet I've slept with many girls who are leaps and bounds outside of my so-called "league." Confidence, a good sense of humour and most of all, CONFIDENCE, are keys.

no, your post makes so sense :angry:

What I meant is, everyone I have talked to personally has said that dating in vancouver is hard because everyone (girls in general) have large egos.

Then I was hoping someone would debate if it was true or not etc. Since I live in a small town I don't know of your big city egos

Hey chill, I just wanted some clarification. I am from a small town too if you consider Chilliwack to be small. Are Vancouver girls stuck up? Some are, I think it depends on location. Kitsilano is Hipster Central and hipster girls are from stuck up. My job is in Downtown most of the time and I think a lot of them in Downtown are stuck up. Here in Richmond, girls are reluctant to initiate any conversation to strangers.

PSH girls in California have huge egos, too.

The difference is, one in every, say, 6 girls in California is hot. You sort of get trained to watch pretty girls because you don't see em all the time.

Every trip to Vancouver I take, I am reminded that the U.S. IS the second fattest country on Earth, and Canada isn't. I get whiplash tryna watch pretty girls. Then I feel like a pervert because my time in Cali has trained me so. Also I get angry. You Vancouver guys are SPOILED.

no, your post makes so sense :angry:

What I meant is, everyone I have talked to personally has said that dating in vancouver is hard because everyone (girls in general) have large egos.

Then I was hoping someone would debate if it was true or not etc. Since I live in a small town I don't know of your big city egos

Whoa calm down Carly we're all friends here. No need to get touchy and take things personally.

How can I be chill when there was nothing I was being bitchy about.....

I was just mimicking you but you know, stuff like that never gets through on the internet I suppose.

Cool, thanks for clearing that whole ego thing up I guess smile.gif

I think that Carly!'s ego is like a balloon. It's more difficult to inflate than deflate, and when you deflate it, things start flying around! :shock: