The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

if i were in 1972, knowing as much as i know today, i think i would have died with the debut of dark side of the moon, a year before its release. the whole rainbow theatre show would have been a massive thing by todays standards, but then it was just an intimate, media only thing. i'll always hold this one version in highest regards for how raw and simple it sounds

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 1

if i were in 1972, knowing as much as i know today, i think i would have died with the debut of dark side of the moon, a year before its release. the whole rainbow theatre show would have been a massive thing by todays standards, but then it was just an intimate, media only thing. i'll always hold this one version in highest regards for how raw and simple it sounds

Growing up Floyd was always playing on my dads stereo. I was lucky enough to see them Live in Rome in 1988. "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" to say the least........my mind is still blown after seeing them perform Comfortably Numb.

• Upvote 2

Used to listen to Meddle on the eight track player in my car back in the seventies. Loud!

fearless is honestly my favourite track off the album. as much love echoes or one of these days gets (warrented, though) just how that song is structered is vastly underrated. it was never performed live and would loved to have heard a live version of that song

i'm not a huge fan of "epic music" or what i call, generic video game music, but these guys do it right for me. great for when i'm working on a project

• Upvote 1