The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Yikes.

I chose the most hippy looking photo from last night so as to offend Hordi as much as possible. (I'm not *really* a hippy).

EDIT: @ Blastoise... LOL.

I was just going for lulz

hope I didn't huut youw feewings

This thread makes me feel so damned old............ :(

lol

if it makes you feel less old, the most recent pic I posted of me is from 9 years ago

I tried to find a photo from yesterday that could definitively prove I was a guy. But I couldn't do it. I think it's time for a haircut. The orange hairtie doesn't help.

Here's the best I could do:

IMG_0008-1.jpg

Also, girls *do* notice the weirdest things haha.

Brown, Vlad, really? I'm as un-brown as they come.

And you're not "so damned old" at all if you're only 27 :lol:.

Aaaaand that's enough photoshooting for me. Now I'm embarassed.

Edited by thepurpleplatypus
:blink:

I wouldn't give you past 27.

:wub:

Then again I feel old at 24.

I hear ya... I swear it's dependant on barometric pressure, the moon being in the 7th house, Jupiter aligned with Mars and whether you tied your shoes right over left or left over right on the day in question!

if it makes you feel less old, the most recent pic I posted of me is from 9 years ago

;) Aww, no current mug shots to share with us, GD? (And yep, it does make me feel a little less aged, it does! :P)

hey lol :wub:

don't call me that

Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey

"Don't call me that."

Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey Deucey

"Don't call me that."

Can I call you chiky lol?

and for betuzzi babe, my two most recent pics in my photobucket lol

Playoff beard:

utf-8BcGxheW9mZi5qcGc.jpg

Trying to pose for a photo (don't ask why lol):

utf-8BZ2F5LmpwZw.jpg

and for betuzzi babe, my two most recent pics in my photobucket lol

Playoff beard:

utf-8BcGxheW9mZi5qcGc.jpg

Trying to pose for a photo (don't ask why lol):

utf-8BZ2F5LmpwZw.jpg

Verra, verra nice, GD! Love the playoff beard and the shaved head!! B)(Kinda got a hint of the Ryan Gosling look going on in the second pic, only without the head follicles! And that's a good thing! ;) )