The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

I think the general rule of thumb is, don't make fun of other people's pictures unless you're prepared to post one of your own and get the same treatment.

Well that's MY rule of thumb anyways.

I'm not making fun of her picture though. I'm just stating my opinion.

You open yourself up to public opinion by posting your picture on a public message board. If she doesn't want any comments she should not have posted them.

There are tons of people giving their opinion without a picture. Why should I have to provide a picture to state my opinion?

I'm not making fun of her picture though. I'm just stating my opinion.

You open yourself up to public opinion by posting your picture on a public message board. If she doesn't want any comments she should not have posted them.

There are tons of people giving their opinion without a picture. Why should I have to provide a picture to state my opinion?

In some circles, namely decent people, it's considered downright mean to make fun of someone's looks. Especially if you're not willing to receive the same treatment in return. Don't dish out what you can't take, you know?

*shrugs*

You can do what you want. And I'm free to call you an a$$ for it.

Ya well, I should probably point out that I haven't posted a pic in here either. Nor do I plan to.....

Lol, hypocrite?

Nahh, I haven't either. If people don't have something nice to say they shouldn't say anything at all or they shouldn't be so freaking blunt about it. There are much nicer ways that they can phrase their views. I guess it's easy for them to be blunt on the net because there is no one to give them a little smack upside the head.