The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Lol, I'd like to see some of you tough guys posts your pics on here. Putting down some girl on the internet must make you feel so manly.

I think the general rule of thumb is, don't make fun of other people's pictures unless you're prepared to post one of your own and get the same treatment.

It was said before in this thread and bears repeating once again for the poster above.....

Listen there are no rules saying that I have to post my picture.

It is that fat girls choice that she wants to post her pic for the world to see.

It's blatantly obvious that a little pissant like yourself has never heard of the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" line of thinking. But then again, it's easier to sit behind your computer, too cowardly to post your own picture and let people comment on it, right? Chick-chick-chickennnnn.......

Let's get some things straight, what is posting my picture going to do?

Oh crap he looks hot, oh crap he looks ugly, oh crap he looks like jan bulis blah blah blah.

I don't need to be judged thank you very much.

And yet you feel free to judge someone else............ a tad hypocritical wouldn't you say??? Hyp-hyp-hypocrite.....

Let's get some things straight, what is posting my picture going to do?

Oh crap he looks hot, oh crap he looks ugly, oh crap he looks like jan bulis blah blah blah.

I don't need to be judged thank you very much.

Alright fatty then don't post your picture

Sorry justnick I didn't know you were a psychic at guessing people's appearances.

And all I'm saying is if you post your picture get ready to be judged, and why would I want you people to recognize me on the street. You all have the worst taste in woman by calling that girl the cutest CDCer.