The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Say something about the Member above you

AV.

I dids, I dids...

But to be serious for a second. CanTux needs to get a life. No I'm totally being genuine, somebody needs to phone the cops. I would but I'm his friend and can't bring myself to do it. The voices in his head are talking to him again and telling him to take a life. They say "you need to feed now, go and find some fish" He's a schizophrenic you see, and he thinks he's a penguin half the time, he grabs homeless people at night when he's not on CDC, and then he cracks open their skulls thinking they are just fish and eats their brains and insides.

I thought that he would get caught by now, especially with that tuxedo he wears but the police are unawares to his murderous instincts and have yet to find the bodies. It seems he uses his cover a paramedic to pick up and stash the bodies in an ambulance and then dumps them in the river. If this carries on I'm afraid he will move on to bigger fish (no pun). Fat guys coming out of sushi restaurants, and then whoever he can get his filthy little fins on. Nobody's safe, lock your doors and watch out for this madman and if you see someone in a tuxedo phone the 911 immediately.

Please CanTux just turn yourself in, you need help.

Archived