The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Official Spokane Chiefs Thread ***

Tough, uncharacteristic game tonight.. I dont think anybody predicted a 10 goal game..

We just could not get back into the game, we'd score, Vancouver would come back with a quick one..

Tomorrow night boys, gotta get the split..

Go Chiefs Go!

Update on Kichton (OUCH for Chief fans):

Spokane Chief defenseman Brenden Kichton has completed surgery for a broken jaw and will miss the remainder of the season.

The 19-year-old was struck with a puck at the beginning of the third period of game one in Vancouver and missed game two. He remained in Vancouver to await surgery as the team travelled back to Spokane. Kichton is expected to be cleared to travel by mid-week and will return to his hometown of Spruce Grove, Alberta.

Love the Chiefs, Mike Aviani is my best friends younger brother and ive known him forever. Its amazing seeing him

rip it up in the playoffs.

Apperently at the end of Game 2 when Mike and Gallagher were at the faceoff circle, Gallagher said to Aviani "I thought you

guys were going to be good". Lit a fire under Mike.

Hopefully they can keep this awesome play up. Keep an eye out for the kid. Surrey kid, played for the North Shore Winter Club

Love the Chiefs, Mike Aviani is my best friends younger brother and ive known him forever. Its amazing seeing him

rip it up in the playoffs.

Apperently at the end of Game 2 when Mike and Gallagher were at the faceoff circle, Gallagher said to Aviani "I thought you

guys were going to be good". Lit a fire under Mike.

Hopefully they can keep this awesome play up. Keep an eye out for the kid. Surrey kid, played for the North Shore Winter Club

Right on man, im a huge aviani fan, the kids gives it his all everytime he's on the ice..

And i really dont doubt that one bit from Gally, hes a very dis likable player lol..

The whole series i just wanted somebody to knock his frackin block off..

This tri cities series is going to be tough tho.. I hope we can steal a couple games.. Im heading down to the first one in tri friday... should be some fun..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived