The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rogers Arena Wifi

canuckschick1234

You should be cheering & watching the game, not spend time on your phone.

And during breaks & intermissions, well talk to your neighbor, get a drink, take a leak but PLEASE, you're there to watch a hockey game not to play with your phone.

Give me your ticket, I'll be there cheering my team !

:towel::towel::towel::towel::towel::towel::towel::towel:

I agree people look like tools if they're on their phones while the game is going on. But what's the harm in doing it when it's not on? Obviously I care about the game or else I wouldn't have spent so much money on the tickets. And no way am I going to miss a second of the game because I'm surfing on my phone.

Guest The Brown Burrows

I have no idea what the wifi pass is or if they have wifi but whenever i go i use my 4G connection.

Nothing wrong with being on your phone during intermissions. What are you going to do for 10-15 mins. (no one cheers then douches).

^ or if you get there real early and have next to nothing to do for up to an hour.

Its just sad that people cant go an entire evening without their phones. Do something, get off your butt and walk around the building, mingle. Remember when didnt have dell phones? Maybe not you? But i remember when we actually had to use our minds to entertain us. If you need to be onyour phone to pass time during the intermission then youvare addicted

I have no idea what the wifi pass is or if they have wifi but whenever i go i use my 4G connection.

Nothing wrong with being on your phone during intermissions. What are you going to do for 10-15 mins. (no one cheers then douches).

^ or if you get there real early and have next to nothing to do for up to an hour.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Oh I don't know, talk to the people you are with or even the people around you even if you don't know them, or go and walk around the Arena. I've made so many good friends at games/concerts over the years. I get a kick out of people and their phones these days. I was at a pub the other day and the 4 people at one table sat there and texted, bbm'd, or did whatever on their phones the whole time they were there. They barely said a word to each other. It was rather funny to watch.

Archived