The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ticket Prices?

Canucksbiggestfan

If the Canucks were to lose Game 4 and be sweeped by LA or even lose in 7 Games (should they go that far). Im not saying they will lose, but ticket prices may drop for next season.

Maybe people will be reluctant to spend the money because of how poorly the season has gone and the owners will realize and they will drop ticket prices.

Trying to be positive about something an it's late, just a thought.

Not a chance, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go up again. Personally I'd love to see the sold out streak end and people stop going. Maybe if this team starts losing a little money, maybe they'll take a long hard look at the team.

The only time I've actually gone to games since they moved from the Pacific Coliseum is when I've won them or had them given to me. Even then you get raped you on food and drinks. I remember my Dad taking me to games when I was a kid. Good luck at a family being able to afford to go now.

Well, I can assure you that I am not alone when I say that this whole league's incompetence has driven me away from watching a sport that I love.

Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you sorry folk who will still pay for this glorified circus.

Archived