The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pj Stock Is Horrible!

BeefJyrki21

Ron Maclean is 1000X the toolbox >>> PJ Stock.

Stock is a ex-player, I'll take his opinion over some douchebag ex-ref.

And what he said about us not being able to defend our guys is 100% dead on. Sedin almost gets KO'd and we have pillow fights and wrestling matches. We needed Kassian or Weiss to KNOCK A GUY OUT.

I'm well aware of that, thanks anyway.

Stock was using Bert going after Weber in defense of Zetterberg as the example, NOT referencing Bert's previous indiscretion. While Spyrock may have expressed his own opinion in respect to thinking it 'funny' nobody on the panel mentioned it, clearly Stock and the rest of the panel have moved on from that dismal day back in March 2004 and perhaps it's time others should too.

I'm honestly starting to get tired of people whining every time someone in the media says something remotely bad about the team. Guys it's their job to analyze and debate about hockey, not worship the Canucks no matter what. Whatever happened to sticks and stones?

PJ is living proof that fighting causes concussions which in turn develops into PTSS .. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome .. at least he has not reached the "open drooling" stage as yet .. he helps CBC meet their "hire a handicapped person" quota ..and before you rant, I care give two special needs guys and they think I am hilarious .. :rolleyes:

PJ is living proof that fighting causes concussions which in turn develops into PTSS .. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome .. at least he has not reached the "open drooling" stage as yet .. he helps CBC meet their "hire a handicapped person" quota ..and before you rant, I care give two special needs guys and they think I am hilarious .. :rolleyes:

Agreed! The Canucks have gone out and played like minor leaguers at best and you still expect people to talk good about this team! Quit crying about all the negative things that everyone has to say about the team. I dont have anything good to say about them either and im a fan! Get over it!!! :angry:

Archived