The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Will Replace Vigneault

I don't always agree with some of the things he does, but his record is there. OUt of all 30 coaches in the NHL, he has more wins then any other coach since he started here in 2007. That includes the 2008 season. Thats speaks for itself. Even if we get swept I think he will remain the coach. But as for a replacement I will like Andy Murray to replace A.V, or even Patt Quinn despite age.

I don't always agree with some of the things he does, but his record is there. OUt of all 30 coaches in the NHL, he has more wins then any other coach since he started here in 2007. That includes the 2008 season. Thats speaks for itself. Even if we get swept I think he will remain the coach. But as for a replacement I will like Andy Murray to replace A.V, or even Patt Quinn despite age.

Hopefully Craig MacTavish. He's done such a wonderful job with the young players on the Wolves and he's been to the Cup final as a coach and he's won cups as a player.

Bring him on and see what he can do with this group. I'm not necessarily ready to blow up the core yet. That's something that this organization could regret for a long time as the core is elite and can't get much better. Heck, the team is regretting trading one member of that core, and the youngest one at that, in Cody Hodgson. Imagine trading away any of the Sedins, Kesler, Burrows, Edler, Hamhuis, Bieksa or Schneider?

Archived