The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 4Th Line

Kes177

I know that many people may not agree with me with this post, but in my opinion I would like to express my thoughts.

Manny does not fit in on the fourth line. We now have Pauly who is better as a shut down player on the third line than Manny. Thus, Manny should be a healthy stratch or traded. The fourth line should be Bitz Lappy and Kassian. With this line, lots of energy will be created, and not to mention that Bitz and Kassian and Lappy all played with the sedins (or atlease of the sedin).

Your thoughts!

Well im a big lappy fan and i personally think he has more skill then both of them but I dont think pahlsson is better then manny pahlsson just has more confidence and i dont even think he is that good of a third liner at this point in his career.

I don't like his 2.5 million dollar price tag. Why keep someone for faceoffs? simple if the 3rd or 4th line is out and ices the puck i want one of the best faceoff guys in the league out there to help get us out of trouble instead of a so-so guy. Not sure why it matters that bitz, kassian and lappy have played with the sedins? that has no reflection on how the 4th line should look.

I don't like his 2.5 million dollar price tag. Why keep someone for faceoffs? simple if the 3rd or 4th line is out and ices the puck i want one of the best faceoff guys in the league out there to help get us out of trouble instead of a so-so guy. Not sure why it matters that bitz, kassian and lappy have played with the sedins? that has no reflection on how the 4th line should look.

Archived