The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Do You Service Your Car?

sakage.shinga

I'm wondering where do most people take their car to be serviced. I'm not just talking about the regular oil change, but the bigger maintenance intervals.

I'm loathe to go to my infiniti dealership because they enjoy ripping me off a little too much while offering sub-par customer service in return. I'm also not fond of places like Midas either because my local store has the worst customer service ever.

I'm pretty much looking for a reputable shop that offers reliable service at a reasonable price. I'm not looking for cheap places, but I don't want to be gouged, either.

Recommendations?

FYI, I live in the Langley/Surrey area.

Thanks, guys!

Guest The Brown Burrows

My driveway for pretty much everything (me and my dad are pretty good with cars/trucks).

I like you have to suffer going to the Infiniti/Nissan dealerships to get my truck serviced.

Anyone know a good place to get alignments done?

* I have an Infiniti QX56 (haven't gotten it done yet as it is an 2011 but I will need one soon...)

Guest The Brown Burrows

If you're on the southern side of the Fraser River, I recommend Dale's for alignments. Located in Langley.

To OP: If it's just oil changes and what not I usually do it in my garage

Over the last 10 years, I mostly go to Minit Tune on 4th and Fir in Vancouver but I hit the dealership for some stuff as well. Dealership's a bit of a ripoff, they tried to charge me $400+ for a battery so I avoid them on principle.

That Mint Tune is awesome, they've done a whole whack of free stuff and they don't charge me if they can't fix it.

Archived