The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone Watching The Semi-Finals?

hafabee

I will watch here and there when I have time, but cmon....

It went from...

Vancouver vs Nashville

Detroit vs San Jose

too

Phoenix vs Nashville

St.Louis vs L.A

IN ONE YEAR!!! How the hell did this happen! NO chicago, detroit, vancouver, or even San Jose in round 2? Not even 2 let alone 1?

It's terrible, ya know good, good for those fans in those cities, but cmon, Mike Gillis is a guy that compares his team to Detroit, or a San Jose. He always does that, and even HItchcock likes to do that. He likes to and wants to compare his team to the best, and he compares his team to Vancouver Detroit, but who the hell does Gillis compares his team too? Phoenix? L.A? Trapping teams? who would have thought this would happen in a year! The west is dominated by trapping teams, ok L.A scored 5 goals tonight, but cmon, that's a trapping team all the way. To be honest this is one of the worst playoffs since the lock out. It really is.

Hell even Pittsburgh is gone? You know New York Rangers is also a trapping team, the only good team that I like, is the Flyers. Because they are not defensive first, ok, every team is "defensive" but they are more up tempo then some other teams. I kinda have a soft spot of Washington after they defeated Boston,

But honestly, this is not a very exciting playoffs. But I still watch here and there.

I'm watching the Yotes and Preds, pretty entertaining. I've been a fan of Ray Whitney since he was a Chief. Good to see him still playing and putting up points like he does at 39yrs. I've watched some of the Blues & Kings but with not as much interest. the Blues are sinking fast, their defense was terrible without Pietrangelo.

Archived