The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 Way Trade Proposal

why? Didn't Gillis go on record and say that offense is what this team needs? That every team in the second round right now in the West is here because of Defence, but if you can overpower that defence then you win? I can see us stepping up marginally on defence but this off-season with Luongo as trade bait I see a serious goal-scorer coming our way. Possibly Patrick Sharp through trade or Zach Parise through free-agency.

why? Didn't Gillis go on record and say that offense is what this team needs? That every team in the second round right now in the West is here because of Defence, but if you can overpower that defence then you win? I can see us stepping up marginally on defence but this off-season with Luongo as trade bait I see a serious goal-scorer coming our way. Possibly Patrick Sharp through trade or Zach Parise through free-agency.

Why would Pittsburgh trade Staal for futures and its still horrible trade for them. They already have Despres and Morrow on their way up, they dont need Brewer. So its essentially Staal for Connolly which is simply awful. And I still doubt that Tampa is willing to deal Connolly in return for a goalie.

Archived