The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Love The Lumber-Nucks

Ah shucks, what a bunch of swell woodsman that reside on the wooden benches behind those oaky giant locker doors. Swinging sticks with chocolate force that only full fledged members of the squirel runners society could muster. My granddaddy-o used to brave the frigid Vancouver South Side Surrey slum winters to catch a glimmer of the tree hurdling Lumber-Nucks of olden times, even though he waded through a hoary crop of slippery crusty street walkers to do so. Blessed be the trees that are planted in frozen puddles , painted with red and blue lines. Distinctive we are on flat footed moments where sandpaper would have brought the silver wealth and respect only an elm tree dipped in awesome sauce could. God bless the Lumber nucks from here to infinity and beyond!!!

Ah shucks, what a bunch of swell woodsman that reside on the wooden benches behind those oaky giant locker doors. Swinging sticks with chocolate force that only full fledged members of the squirel runners society could muster. My granddaddy-o used to brave the frigid Vancouver South Side Surrey slum winters to catch a glimmer of the tree hurdling Lumber-Nucks of olden times, even though he waded through a hoary crop of slippery crusty street walkers to do so. Blessed be the trees that are planted in frozen puddles , painted with red and blue lines. Distinctive we are on flat footed moments where sandpaper would have brought the silver wealth and respect only an elm tree dipped in awesome sauce could. God bless the Lumber nucks from here to infinity and beyond!!!

Archived