The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada-Israel 'solidarity' includes defence partnership

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If people are just going to cut and paste crap from random anti-Israeli and conspiracy theory threads, can we not just consolidate it into one thread. Especially if you're going to start throwing around accusation about nazi gold.

You might not like Israel's policies, but Israel is not a rogue state. All the security council resulutions against Israel also call for the Arab nations to take steps to. Israel is not expected to make concessions while its neighbours refuse to fulfill their duties and remain hostile to Israel.

Do you have the full quote? You are the one who is providing it out of context. I've provided the context in which it was made and the quotes immediately following which refer specifically to Iran.

Also, like 3 posts before you resort to personal attacks and antagonizing smiley faces....new record for you? Don't you think it would be easier just to waive the white flag instead of trying to distract from the argument at hand?

Do you have the full quote? You are the one who is providing it out of context. I've provided the context in which it was made and the quotes immediately following which refer specifically to Iran.

Also, like 3 posts before you resort to personal attacks and antagonizing smiley faces....new record for you? Don't you think it would be easier just to waive the white flag instead of trying to distract from the argument at hand?

It basically equates to trolling. These guys spam the forum with similar news items so they can copy paste their own propaganda and get reactions. Attention grabs by people caught up in conspiracies that have their head spinning and walking in circles.

If people are just going to cut and paste crap from random anti-Israeli and conspiracy theory threads, can we not just consolidate it into one thread. Especially if you're going to start throwing around accusation about nazi gold.

You might not like Israel's policies, but Israel is not a rogue state. All the security council resulutions against Israel also call for the Arab nations to take steps to. Israel is not expected to make concessions while its neighbours refuse to fulfill their duties and remain hostile to Israel.

It basically equates to trolling. These guys spam the forum with similar news items so they can copy paste their own propaganda and get reactions. Attention grabs by people caught up in conspiracies that have their head spinning and walking in circles.

DUDE this is not a bunch of crap these are facts which are easy to verify , also we are not talking about the arab states we are talking about Israel which in it's current form is a state that was founded on the back of terrorist acts .

when you make a claim like this, the onus is on you to back it up with some facts.

I also spent some time going through what you copy and pasted (three times, lol, you should probably edit that, as probably no one is reading it because of the length), all it seems to suggest is that Israeli are hypocrites (which they are) but not a rogue state.

when you make a claim like this, the onus is on you to back it up with some facts.

I also spent some time going through what you copy and pasted (three times, lol, you should probably edit that, as probably no one is reading it because of the length), all it seems to suggest is that Israeli are hypocrites (which they are) but not a rogue state.

The USA invented the "atom bomb" .. the USA is the only country to ever "use" atomic weapons against a protagonist .. Israel is allowed nuclear weapons, no questions asked, because the USA says so .. there is a greater chance Israel will use a nuclear weapon in a preventive strike scenario than Iran ever will .. Iran having the "bomb" balances the power structure in the Mid-east .. what is the problem??

Oh, and what will Canada "defend" Israel with?? .. Luongo and a stout defense? .. cause that is about all we got .. let's send McKay, that useless piece of dog dung, over there to the Middle East as a hostage to peace and hope war breaks out .. :bored:

^ my problem with your post is not that its long, its that you accidentally clicked the paste button 3 times, making it 3x longer then it should, therefore discouraging others from reading it. I thought it was a good read actually.

Archived