The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you had to sign one former canuck UFA who would it be?

ArmchairCanuckGM

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morrison looks the only decent guy out of the lot.............maybe Ryan Shannon at a push. The defensive guys are dire. I was fatigued by the time I got to the net minders but Alex Auld could still have something.

All the above were before my time so I was only going by their stats.

If I had to sign any of these guys as a GM, then I would have to quit my job because if these are my options than my team sucks. Would take alot of Budweiser's to get thru the season! LOL!

But if I had to... Wellwood, Lukowich and Auld.

Morrison - Good centre, that could fit well on the 3rd line. He would be more offensive than many people would want for the 3rd line but i think we need more offense on the 3rd line.

McIver - decent depth d-man who is a tough guy that would drop the gloves. He did some decent fighting/physical play when he was here. Although he would probably only play 20 games at max, could be decent if injuries were to occur.

Auld - With Luongo being shipped out soon, a decent back-up who can play 20 games is needed. Auld was great when Cloutier was injured, and he was a big reason why the Canucks were actually in the hunt for a playoff berth for so long.

Archived