The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Online Be a GM - PS3 [Full]

Jason Garrison

Sorry dudes, I'm out(Winnipeg) for a couple reasons

1) No where near enough time to be in the sim league & this at the same time like I thought I did, thats my mistake, sorry

2) Some guys in here and obviously good at this and have done this before, you know who you are, but some I wonder if they have even left elementary school. I've got a good 20+ offers the last 24 hours, and all I have laughed at, 30 point scrubs straight across for Kane?

3) You guys need 3 guys running this, 1 commish and 2 guys by his side for opinions, etc. See the sim league and how it's run, the trades get sent to one dude, and don't get announced till he approves it, and I believe if he makes a trade, the other 2 members will overlook it to make sure it's fair. Some of the trades that have done down here are laughable and would not have got accepted in our league, at least I don't think so.

Not knocking your league JG, just seems that some things need to be cleared up and get 2 members in to help you out and give their opinions, it's got a ton of potential here.

Have a good one guys! Good luck

1) No where near enough time to be in the sim league & this at the same time like I thought I did, thats my mistake, sorry

2) Some guys in here and obviously good at this and have done this before, you know who you are, but some I wonder if they have even left elementary school. I've got a good 20+ offers the last 24 hours, and all I have laughed at, 30 point scrubs straight across for Kane?

3) You guys need 3 guys running this, 1 commish and 2 guys by his side for opinions, etc. See the sim league and how it's run, the trades get sent to one dude, and don't get announced till he approves it, and I believe if he makes a trade, the other 2 members will overlook it to make sure it's fair. Some of the trades that have done down here are laughable and would not have got accepted in our league, at least I don't think so.

Not knocking your league JG, just seems that some things need to be cleared up and get 2 members in to help you out and give their opinions, it's got a ton of potential here.

I agree...a lot of these trades are an absolute joke, some of the offers I get for Stamkos (After stating at least 3 times he is untouchable) are just brutal.

And these random new posters who seem to be giving away all their high end talent for plugs...something doesn't seem to add up, I know people are stupid, but there is no way somebody trades Crosby without getting the Sedins.

Agreed Diesel,

the big one for me is NJD & TOR trade, if we break it down here,

If I was NJ, it would be Lupul, Lombardi, Franson and Komisarek(I still wouldn't do that, but lets just say thats what the value is) for Larrson.

So that leaves MacArthur and Steckel for Adam Henrique, Ilya KOVALCHUK and Steve Bernier?

I can't be the only one scratching my head after reading that, am I? And the Crosby trade is another story

Alright, so I've decided to stay and help out as an assistant and run Winnipeg, but the one condition was that we're going through all the trades and some I can tell you for sure some are going to be veto'd. It's going to be a fair game guys but these lopsided, no thought put into them trades aren't going to fly.

You guys need to think trades through before just pulling the trigger, don't just make a trade to "make a trade", this league can either be fun, competitive, and lots of attention till NHL 14 comes out, or completely bust by November. You guys make the call

I've got the time to do this, the sim league is my #1 priority but I can be the assistant, I was kinda just using the no time thing as an excuse before, but if we can turn things around, this can be a solid league.

Archived