Cody Eakin - Zach Boychuk - Jordan Schroeder

Defense

Slava Voynov - Zach Bogosian

Keaton Ellerby - Matt Gillroy

Simon Despres - Nick Holden

Goalies

Devan Dubnyk

Michael Leighton

- Not interested in moving Toews, Couture, Voracek & Bogosian at the moment.

- Looking for 1st line fwd as well as a future starter in net.

- I am interested in prospects with 4 star potential and above.

For trade offers, PM me on CDC: Vancity Prime, PSN: Nikko-Prime or Skype: vancity_prime

My skype was given but I'd rather start any trade negotiations in PM first, I'd prefer not to have Skype open all the time. Then people want to talk to you.

Marleau, Beauchemin, Stempniak and Erat are available. I'll listen on Kovalchuk, but I'm satisfied to keep him his whole career, so he won't be easily pried away from me.

My skype was given but I'd rather start any trade negotiations in PM first, I'd prefer not to have Skype open all the time. Then people want to talk to you.

Marleau, Beauchemin, Stempniak and Erat are available. I'll listen on Kovalchuk, but I'm satisfied to keep him his whole career, so he won't be easily pried away from me.

Gentlemen, we have taken drastic measures to improve this league before the apparent lack of GM Dialogue/Trades reaches a point of no return. PLEASE READ the First and Second Post of the Thread.

We hope our new Pure GM focused Website and a stronger membership of Skype users will remedy this bump along the road. And yes I know, I too had my heart set on building around my stars, strategy and all..

I am positive that we can create a vibrant, healthy community with our shared passion for making moves!

Now please go read the 1st & 2nd post, and then your Private Messages for a list of current Skype addr.

Man I got shafted hard in this random draft.

The Washington Capitals GM is pleased to introduce their lineup for the 2012 - 2013 season.

Current Line-up:

G.Landeskog - T.Seguin - C.Perry

K.Okposo - P.Berglund - M.Raymond

D.Winnik - A.Cogliano - N.Filatov

N.Deschamps - B.Gordon - D.Bowman

M.Niskanen - D.Girardi

K.Russell - K.Klein

B-McNabb - D.Joslin

S.Bobrovsky

J.Gustavsson

On the Block:

First Line is untouchable, and thats it.

All my picks

Trying to Acquire:

Superstar Centre (ex. Evgeni Malkin, Jonathan Toews, Steven Stamkos)

2 Top 6 Wingers (ex. Gabriel Landeskog, Jamie Benn, Taylor Hall)

Offensively inclined bottom 6 players (ex. Chris Higgins, Colin Greening)

A more offense defense core (ex. Erik Karlsson, Keith Yandle, John Carlson)

A starting goalie (ex. Cory Schneider, Craig Anderson, Brian Elliot)

Montreal Canadiens | 2012 - 2013 Roster

Forwards:

Clarke Macarthur - Ryan Getzlaf - Ryan Callahan

Kyle Beach - Matt Duchene - Michal Repik

Lauri Korpikoski - Andrei Loktionov - Nick Palmieri

Teemu Hartikainen - Tom Pyatt - Ryan Reaves

Defense:

Matt Carle - Tom Gilbert

Alec Martinez - David Rundblad

T.J. Broadie - Nick Holden

Goalies:

Michal Neuvirth

Al Montoya

- I am not interested in discussing any deals involving Duchene and Rundblad. However, everyone else is on the block.

- Looking for top 6 forwards and top 4 defenseman

- I am interested in 4, 4.5 & 5 star potential prospects.

For trade offers, PM me on CDC: Vancity Prime, PSN: Nikko-Prime or Skype: vancity_prime

Tampa Bay Lightning 2012/13 Roster

Forwards

Lucic Backes Erat

Paajarvi Weiss Osullivan

Upshall Santorelli Hagman

Hensick Leblanc Kobasew

Defense

Coburn Subban

Lydman Wisniewski

Kindl Mcquaid

Lundqvist

P. Leclaire

TRADING BLOCK

I have some good pieces to fill 2nd and 3rd line needs of a Contending team. My jewel for that same contending team is one of the leagues best goalies.

WANTS

Potential Top C and Top Pairing D 4-4.5* Prospects 22-26 + Early Picks<b />Read more: http://gmconnected.webnode.com/  (Check new sections – Schedule & FAQ's)

Philadelphia Flyers 2012 - 2013

David Perron - Travis Zajac - Matt Read

Cal Clutterbuck - Adam Henrique - David Jones

Chris Bourque - Craig Smith - Jack Skille

Mathieu Perreault - Dana Tyrell - Brett Connolly

Andrej Sekera - Zach Bogosian

Marc-Andre Bergeron - Jonathon Blum

Jared Cowen - John Moore

Ryan Miller

Jonas Enroth

Looking for Early Picks

Add more depth to the top 6 (prefer C)

Right offer will be considered for all the young players. Young team with great potential.

Winnipeg Jets

Bergenheim-Statsny-Kessel

Grabner-Little-Palmieri

Carcillo-Hodgson-Neil

Rinaldo-Smith-Ashton

Phaneuf-Johnson

Faulk-Komisarek

Aulie-Petry

Crawford-Markstrom

Others: Sauve, Rodin, Chorney, Festerling, Scheifele, Bouma, Telegin

Anyone who isn't bolded can be moved, but I'm not going to firesale Phaneuf or Kessel. I need replacements for them, though I will take a minor step down. Also, my LW is terrible.

Priority movements will be Hodgson (too many PLY Cs), Komisarek, Phaneuf, Bergenheim, Carcillo, Aulie and Ashton. Make me an offer. I'm also putting any and all draft picks out.

bject: roster By: Detroit general manager Date: 22/09/2012

Detroit Red Wings starting lineup

Current Line-up:

M.Michalek - J.Staal - J.Jokinen

J. McGinn - B. Sutter - M.Boedker

V. Subotka - R.Peverley - L. Omark

A. Gordan - M.Kruger - B.Butler

T.Gleason - A. Pietrangelo

D. Seidenberg - N.Leddy

R. O' Byrne - D. Eminger

K .Lehtonen

A. Auld

I will listen to any offer, but Jordan Staal, Alex Pietrangelo and my goaltending are off the table for now.

Cowan Leaves Flyers Practice Early

jared_cowen.jpg

Reports out of Philadelphia are that Jared Cowan left practice early. No word as to if it was an injury or if had been sent down to the minors. Rumblings are that the Flyers have acquired a player and Cowan might have been a major piece in garnering the player back. Laviolette was not made available to the media after practice and when asked if Cowan was on his way out, he replied with "No Comment."

Stay tuned as more details to this story develop.

Flyers Acquire Milan Lucic

215px-Milan_Lucic-crop.jpg

The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired the young budding power forward from the Tampa Bay Lightening for Jared Cowan and 2 1st Round Picks. (2014 and 2015). "We felt like we needed to address our top 6, and with the addition with Milan we felt like we have done that for many years to come," answered Holmgren. The price may same a bit steep for the Flyers at this time, but they knew they could afford to give up the towering defenseman in Cowan. "Jared is a great young dman that will be loved in Tampa. The kid has a great understanding of the game, but we felt as though to get someone like Milan we would have to give up a part of our future. We have Ryan Ellis who is sitting in the wings and ready to step in and play right away." Milan Lucic comes to the Flyers after back to back 60 + pts season. The budding 6'4" power forward brings a new element to the Flyers attack. He certainly fits within their mould and solidifies the Flyers left wing position.

We can only wonder if Holmgren is done his crazy wheeling and dealing like previous years. "If there's something there, I certainly will be looking at it. I wouldn't be doing my job otherwise."

Also to announce, The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club have also made a blockbuster move. After stern negotiations, Winnipeg has acquired D Victor Hedman, a 2013 1st Round Pick, a 2013 2nd Round Pick and a 2014 2nd Round Pick in exchange for F Phil Kessel. Additionally, Cal O'Reilly will be joining the Jets and Zac Rinaldo will be moving to the Rangers.

In a smaller move, Winnipeg has traded C Zack Smith and RW Kyle Palmeiri to Tampa Bay for C Roman Horak, RW Chuck Kobasew and a 2013 6th Round Pick.

Due to the holes created with the departure of Kessel, I am heavily shopping Dion Phaneuf. I need a winger from someone who is strong on the sides and weak on defense.

And on that note, the general consensus seems to be that everyone wants CPU trading, are we going to move forward with that? A lot of teams have dimensional needs - Philly only had one LW of note until he acquired Looch. I only have Bergenheim and Grabner, neither of which is worth writing home about. There's a lot of CPU teams that not only meet our needs, but have holes in their lineups where our players would benefit. To be perfectly honest, it's probably easier to fleece a human GM in this game than the CPU. It's a huge improvement over NHL12 and previous. Anyways, my 2 cents, but I'm also stuck with players I'd like more freedom in being able to move.

Archived