The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The person who has been leaking WWE PPV Results may have been caught.

The recent story of WWE PPV results being leaked was said to be an "embarrassment" to the company, not because the results leaked but rather because it was picked up by multiple newspaper outlets worldwide. WWE was already aware of results being spoiled but didn't really care but now that the microscope is on them, there is a good chance that they will be forced to change at least one finish at the last minute for SummerSlam.

There is also a good chance that the person who was leaking results that resulted in the media coverage has been caught by WWE officials. Apparently, this person has assured officials that he or she would never do it again so if there are no SummerSlam results leaked next month, this will confirm that he/she was caught. We shall see.

Former WWE Superstar The Mountain is receiving death threats.

Former WWE Superstar Jacques "The Mountie" Rougeau has filed a complaint after a man carrying a 12-gauge shotgun was looking for him and making threats, according to CKOI 96.9 in Montreal. "I have no enemies, at least not that I know of," Rougeau said. The police have opened an investigation over the incident.

Update on The Shield's heat.

There has been some backstage heat on The Shield in recent weeks but it's said their Money in the Bank pre-show match against The Usos was so good that whatever heat they had was pretty much gone after that match. It was said that Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were the two that officials were upset with. People within WWE believe the heat was over something petty. One source believed the issue was between Rollins and Big Show while another report was that Roman Reigns called out Randy Orton over a botched spot at a live event and that led to heat on him. Regardless of what happened, word is that there was a power struggle of sorts in that Vince McMahon wanted people punished and Triple H didn't want them punished, so Triple H was fighting to keep them looking strong on TV.

NXT Women's Championship....? Not NXT Divas Championship?

The WWE Divas Championship is now five years old.

i really want someone to trash the divas title and brings back the women's title. i can see it happening with maybe one of the nxt divas (i would go with paige), acknowledge women's wrestling abd bring back a title that matters and cut a promo on the history of the title. fantasy booking on my part

Maria Kanellis claims Bellas blocked her and 2 other Divas from returning.

Ryan Baxter @RyanBaxter123

@MariaLKanellis Do you think Eva Marie is WWE's attempt of replacing

you since you rejected their offer? #AskMariaKanellis

Maria responded to the fan with the following:

Maria Kanellis @MariaLKanellis

@RyanBaxter123 didn't reject their offer. @wwe and I agreed on details of my contract. Bellas blocked 2 other girls and me from getting hired Maria announced earlier this month that The Bellas blocked her attempt at a WWE comeback.

You could say the same thing for any talented women's wrestler in the WWE. TNA has a better women's wrestling division from what I've heard. I dunno, I don't really watch TNA.

I wouldn't say TNA has one that's tremendously better, just one that's a lot more motivated and handled better. TNA has Gail Kim and Mickie James. No one even touches those two at this point. Nattie's the only one I'd really want from WWE, maybe Naomi or Layla. Everyone else is on-par with Tessmacher and Sky.

it's been stated jeff was much younger when he was jobbing in wwf. loved that one story where scott hall got some heat for taking a bump against jeff

Jeff also had massive substance abuse problems until after the incident in 2011.

Edited by TheHitman

Current plan is Big Show/Mark Henry vs. The Shield at Summerslam. Like it alot better then Henry and The Usos vs. The Shield.

Shield goes over at SS and after the match, I wouldn't be surprised if Show or Henry turn heel on the other, starting a feud between them.

Big Show was supposed to return on Monday'sRAW but could not get medically cleared. The segment on RAW where The Shield beat Mark Henry down and The Usos made the save was not originally planned. Big Show was originally scheduled to make the save for Henry. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Show and Henry in a handicap match is currently planned for SummerSlam.