The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I'm Confused...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, so I just found out Anderson Cooper is gay and the reason I'm confused is how/why is he on FOX?

It makes no sense to me...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Get bent you sadistic pistol jockey! I don't recall asking your opinion so you just go off and get lost in the forest you stinky pile of dung!

Guest Gumballthechewy

If you didn't want random people answering a question then don't post said question in a puplic Internet forum, you slow witted swamp donkey!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, butt pirate, I'll sink to your level, I don't know why but I am...

Look, you stupid piece of human filth, you posted a retarded comment, if you don't want people commenting on your mind paralysingly stupid opinions, don't spew them all over the Internet where people can tell you just how brain damagingly moronic they are.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ha ha! Right! Look who's talking there Bea Arthur, you missed tea with Lady Fundlebottom? Go kick a baby you obtuse, rubber goose!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Bea Arthur? What the hell that supposed to be? And what the hell is obtuse rubber goose? Isn't that from a kids cartoon?

Seriously, you need to seek a psychologist, immediately.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Bea Arthur is a very well respected drag actor for your information! If you were as smart as you pretend to be you would know this! And what's this about needing to see a psychologist? Huh, look in the mirror buddy...

Archived