The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control

dudeone

These were your last two posts .. firstly, you did mention guns and that there would thus be killing .. then you state you never said anything about guns, which the quote obviously shows you did!! .. my point is that an "assault semi-auto" type weapon is useless against drones, tanks, stealth aircraft etc .. plus the troops who arrive after to mop-up what is left of these insurgents will be better armed and equipped than any "militia" .. :)

Listen troll - I normally don't feed, but the way you talk in hypotheticals and hyperbole about the US government and military murdering its own civilians over a constitutional issue makes me question your sanity. Let's pray it never comes to that.

Second - if you're going to attempt to discredit someone via quotation, you have to understand basic grammar. Using the word "guns" in a sentence does not make it the subject. I didn't say anything about guns, but I did use the word in a sentence, so i guess that's the same thing... :picard:

Archived