The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Beast Beastier and Beastiest line

406281dylan

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why yes to Lapierre yapping? They need to cut that crap out entirely and stay disciplined and focused. No chirping, no yapping and certainly no diving. We cant afford to get on the ref's bad side, it can really hurt in the play-offs. We need toughness and grit and be able to answer the bell when its called for, but the focus must be on playing good hockey like they are doing now.

Personally I wouldn't want to see "Speedy" split up, even if it puts them on the 3rd. For the first time I see a line with speed AND passing in our team and I want to see how it develops. I also love how Hansen has bought into it and he seems to be back to his best. There doesn't seem to be any ego's on that line at all.

I think we have a problem with Kes and Booth. One of them needs to go imo and I think Kesler is a far better player. That said I have been wrong in the past and I am quite happy for a Booth - Kesler - Burrows line to be given a run into the playoffs.

However if I was AV/MG I would have Kes and Booth into my office and told what the score was "Pass, or one of you will be packing his bags"

We really need to get this line re-tuned and playing as a line. It hasn't happened since Booth came and ok I know he AND Kes scored some goals last year but they were essentially individual efforts and both were closed out easily in the playoffs, due in my opinion to Kes's injury and lack of chemistry.

Allow them to be who they are. The league has proven that the Canucks are wrong even when defending the running against their superstars. They'll never get the benifit of doubt so protect yourselves and them team.

The teams know the get screwed by the refs so screw it play your game. You already know the majority of the calls will go against you and they'll use whatever excuse they can use. (ie. like Lappeirre and Burrows are to yappy and disturbing the game).

Whatever play your game and let the team owners deal about reffing with the league.

Archived