Hansen-Kesler-Burrows

Booth-Roy-Raymond

Higgins-Lappiere-Weise

And if we want to make our line-up extremly deep:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Hansen-Roy-Kesler

Raymond-Schroeder-Booth

Kassian-Lappiere-Higgins

(I wouldn't do this though, since we would be extremely small down the middle.)

Because as we have seen in the last few years, anyone who plays on Ryan's wing doesn't play well. The reason is that rayan doesn't include his wingers in the play and tries to pull solo rushes to often.

His game would be fine if he were moved to the third line as a checking center with lesser quality wingers but that seen like a wast of his talent. So we are left with two options, play him on the second line and wast the wingers talent he plays with or play him on the third line and wast his talent.

This is where the third option comes in, if he were to move to the wing he could play the game he wants to and already plays but would not hinder the rest of his line mates. The play almost always starts or gets to the center, that position needs to be able to use there team mates.

There is no clear cut answer and every option has its drawbacks but I'd like to see how he woul do on the wing, I think it would make for a great line. Yes we can still use him for important draws so I don't think it would hurt us that much in the face off circle.

I disagree.

A good centerman has to cover alot of ice because they have the resposibility to back check the deepest and be the most defensive oriented forwards. There isnt too many centremans in the league that are better than Kesler at covering alot of ice like he does.

you do not waste the importance of this talent by putting him on the wing (especially if your oppomnents are the likes of Pat Kane, Toews, Datsyuk, ect.)

sure keslers playmaking ability could be better but if you want his line to be more productive offensively put a playmaking winger on his line.

Archived