The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HELP FIRST CAREER GAME TODAY

wow everday i wake up i still renember last year when my team lost in the finals. The thing that sucks more is we lost in 4th overtime.

Everysince that lost ive been sucking in every game of this season and its only my second year playing. I guess iam not playing good because it was a dream for me to play in the finals with my team as a rookie goalie but we lost just makes me feel emitionless

i cant get it out of my head i wonder if i will ever get a good team like last year. I blew the game in 4th overtime i was soo tired the other teams captain just took a normal shot off the faceoff and they won. I hope next year i get a good team because looking back and seeing that my team is right now last place is hard to belive. Its going to be a hard offseason :sadno:

Good work pro hockey goalie. Try practicing by setting around 5 cones about 5 yards apart and practice stickhandling the puck through them over and over. This is the first step, once you do that you will find yourself automatically doing that during the game.

Also backcheck lots and always get yourself back behind the puck as soon as possible. At the level you are playing that alone will make you a star.

Why not just keep the game simple and play in the dirty areas.. Just cuz you're not as big or strong as the other players doesn't mean your attitude isn't tough. If you have a hard-nosed attitude and just work hard, your team will like you.. Just play like Jannik Hansen... Honey Badger don't give a sh!t

Archived