The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HELP FIRST CAREER GAME TODAY

Guest Gumballthechewy

I know this is a little late but next time you play as a forward watch the movie Slapshop before hand.

It will teach you all you need to know.

Actually, forward or goalie, watch the movie before each game anyway, get you PUMPED!!!

1-0 LOSS i had 0 shots on net 0 hits all i did was cause 1 penalty by faking a injury

My backup apperntly has 7 year hockey experince and he played good last game just let in one goal which was knocked in by a high stick but he made 38 saves and i think he might now be the starter because evrbody thinks if i was in net we would have lost 3-0 because he made two robs so right now i have to be player and iam not enjoying it. The ref came to my coach and said i can not play in the game because i dont have hockey socks . because iam used to goalie and we have no hockey socks so i never knew but luckly my goalie had extra socks. I really dont wanna wait for next season well i guess 1 more regular season game and then the playoffs start and were last place and besides out backup is 1 year older than me so he will play in minor next year and i will be playing pewee. I was just wondering is it leggal to make a goalie to be player and since my back did not evan sign up to be a goalie but a forward evan though hes our captrain i know hard to belive great goalie and player. At the end of the game my coach told me to be a player for the rest of the season and then ran out before i could evan say anything. Its soo weird when i was a goalie everytime i made a awsome save no clapped nobody on the benc moved and when he made a wrist shot save from the blue line no screen people clapped so hard to belive. I wonder what my teams thinking of me right now :picard::sadno: .

well maybe next year nobody will renember how i didnt were socks and other stuff atleast i joined hockey camp this summer and nobody on my team gose there :) . The thing i hate about my leauge is we have drafts every year i liked my rookie team which was last year we made it to the finals but lost in 4th overtime and we only had 2 losses in the season and everbody on my team liked me and the coaches were nice. Well i kind of like the player on my team who played goalie yesterday because he bailed me out with the socks and when my coach said i was player he felt bad because he took over a job like that. The only thing i can do now is prove to my team i can score goals but to tell u the truth last game evertime the ball came close to me and could handle it because it kep bouncing and then the other team kep getting it. :( Iam really starting to hate this season now

Don't listen to these chumps, diving is awesome. At the end of the day you are in a sweet ass roller hockey league while these doofuses sit on their couches slapping the holiday ham. You are an inspiration to me and I love you.

Archived