The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

the 1984 chris sherrick video game?

couldn't be. I am the only gamer nerd here that old....

Trade Wars = One GM takes Division 1 and 2 teams while the other GM takes Division 3 and 4 teams. The goal is to make trade offers back and forth with each other and complete one deal for each team, and our fellow GMs decide on who came out ahead overall.

Trade Wars = One GM takes Division 1 and 2 teams while the other GM takes Division 3 and 4 teams. The goal is to make trade offers back and forth with each other and complete one deal for each team, and our fellow GMs decide on who came out ahead overall.

Ill try.

TRADE WARS! c2x vs Nail

Ill try the Eastern.

We are doing these trades with real life teams? Or CDCGML teams?

Real life rosters. So nobody complains when we trade their superstars :lol: Also, let's put things in spoilers because some of these posts might get a little long and some people might not want to bother with it.

TRADE WARS! c2x vs Nail

Real life rosters. So nobody complains when we trade their superstars :lol: Also, let's put things in spoilers because some of these posts might get a little long and some people might not want to bother with it.

Alright you send me the first PM and we will get to work!

Also, do we have to keep the teams cap compliant or can we go crazy with cap? :P

Cap compliant, and try to address actual team needs. For all intents and purposes, all NTCs are considered waived if needed and you can trade whoever you want. For example, just because the Pens probably wouldn't trade Crosby or Malkin doesn't mean you can't.

Cap compliant, and try to address actual team needs. For all intents and purposes, all NTCs are considered waived if needed and you can trade whoever you want. For example, just because the Pens probably wouldn't trade Crosby or Malkin doesn't mean you can't.

Alright I'm set and ready to go! You wanna srart it off with the opening PM or shall I?

Alright I'm set and ready to go! You wanna srart it off with the opening PM or shall I?

I'm ready to go, just looking over rosters etc. If you've got something already, fire away!

Just post in the thread but put it in spoilers. That way if people are interested they can see the process and our reasoning behind offering deals, accepting or rejecting deals etc. And if they don't care, they can scroll right on by.

Alright sounds good. So its ONE trade per team correct?

Also, I was hoping you didn't plan on finishing this whole thing tonight cause I wasn't :P. I was planning to head out for the night in an hour or so.

:lol: definitely not. This will take a few weeks of back and forth I'm sure. Don't have to start with all 15 offers, feel free to lob out a couple to start

As GM of the Philadelphia Flyers, I'd like to make an offer to the GM of the Nashville Predators. I would like to offer you Luke Schenn, Brayden Schenn and Matt Read in exchange for Shea Weber. We think that Shea may be made expandable to come to us because of a couple of reasons:

1) You recently drafted Seth Jones, a player who will exceed or match Shea's capabilities. A pairing of Jones and Roman Josi would still be very effective.

2) There is a need for scoring on your team. Brayden and Matt will give you two future top 6 forwards to go along with Colin Wilson and Filip Forsberg.

3) You also gain another top 4 dman that has proven he can play.

We hope you consider our offer.

Edit: Philly wouldn't be cap compliant after this deal but I calculated the salaries of the trade and they'd only be gaining around 800K. But, they were already over the cap to begin with so I think we should let it slide.

I like this very much, as a GM who never really played Fantasy leagues before this league albeit a few seasons ago now, I could learn from watching some trades go down how it is supposed to be done. I like the trades I have made, but I dunno if i do the right process or not. I am gonna watch this thing play out and see how both sides address it, the suitor and the target team.

I like this very much, as a GM who never really played Fantasy leagues before this league albeit a few seasons ago now, I could learn from watching some trades go down how it is supposed to be done. I like the trades I have made, but I dunno if i do the right process or not. I am gonna watch this thing play out and see how both sides address it, the suitor and the target team.

I think this may turn into something for me to show how dumb I am to the veteran GM's :lol: After all, I haven't technically been here for 1 year yet!

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed unrestricted free agent forward Dany Heatley to a three year deal.

Dany Heatley: 3 years, $ 13.5 million dollar contract ( $ 4,500,000.00 per season ).

* Deal includes full no-trade-clause in year one, limited no-trade-clause for year's two and three ( will accept trade to 10 teams ).

v-logo.jpg

Archived