The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Hey guys. Updates coming as soon as I can, work has sucked this week... seriously considering trying to find something else... blah...

Anyways, I will get to updates by tomorrow at the latest. Also will look into Bournival's situation for STL.

And if you're waiting on me to post waivers stuff before you can recall a player, you can always post which player you're calling up at the time you waive someone, so I can backlog it that way and your player won't miss any time because of my incredibly frustrating work hours.

seems a pickup problem? last time bournival had a +1 it was also missed..was there one day later thoughnow it seems the same

St.Louis Blues Roster Update (Based on Toi and Efforts)

Galiardi - Weiss - Hodgson

Morrow - Legwand - Horcoff

Spaling - Goc - Raffl

Bournival - Vitale - Erat (lol)

Labrie - Acton

Gorges - Ehrhoff

Prout - Erskine

Schultz - Gryba

Sulzer

MacDonald

Mason

IR: Tallinder , Bergenheim

Greenville Road Warriors

Crabb - Jooris - O'Brien

Halmo - Sgarbossa - Abbott

Selleck - Powe - Archibald

Culek - Sundher - Lucia

Borowiecki - Gelinas

Konan - Abeltshauser

Jarvinen - Fournier

Laleggia

Svedberg

Perhonen

Rangers Report:

an msg news special.

This Sunday we have 8 Rangers on the schedule, however Luca Sbisa remains day to day with a bruised foot after a preseason shot block put him on the sidelines. Also of note, Viktor Fasth and Mike Smith are each playing today, but who will start and who will backup is undecided in both camps at this time. The resulting uncertainty means there may be 5 Rangers on the ice today, there could be 8, and that means a wild fluctuation in possible points.

Luckily the five most likely to see TOI this afternoon and evening are none other than Andrej Sekera, Jake Muzzin, Shawn Mattias, Radek Dvorak and Mark Stuart. The five have combined for 65 points through roughly 5 games, and several have had a 'slow start' to date.

Today could, on the upswing, be the breakthrough day we have been waiting for if the team is firing on all 7 or 8 cylinders. Happy Turkey Day to you all, and keep your sticks on the ice.

Rangers Report:

an msg news special.

This Sunday we have 8 Rangers on the schedule, however Luca Sbisa remains day to day, not on LTIR, with a bruised foot after a preseason shot block put him on the sidelines. Also of note, Viktor Fasth and Mike Smith are each playing today, but who will start and who will backup is undecided in both camps at this time. The resulting uncertainty means there may be 5 Rangers on the ice today, there could be 8, and that means a wild fluctuation in possible points.

Luckily the five most likely to see TOI this afternoon and evening are none other than Andrej Sekera, Jake Muzzin, Shawn Mattias, Radek Dvorak and Mark Stuart. The five have combined for 65 points through roughly 5 games, and several have had a 'slow start' to date.

Today could, on the upswing, be the breakthrough day we have been waiting for if the team is firing on all 7 or 8 cylinders. Happy Turkey Day to you all, and keep your sticks on the ice.

good that you kept dvorak ah? :)the sekera deal also worked for you ..my defence sucks in scoring atmlol.... andre benoit has allready 3 points ..top 4 spot in colorado ...i kept gryba who shares the 6th spot with corvo in ottawa..well corvo was not signed when i dealt benoit...thought they would go with gryba as 3rd pairing defender and boro or ceci as 7th d-menseems i only made bad moves..lol

Dvorak was touch and go, but I am glad I hung onto him. Certainly a good mentor and he has some gas left in the tank after all these years. Funny thing with the Nick SPaling/Sekera and Bordeleau trade..i really wanted Bordeleau more so than Sekera, who I consider to be a defensive style player overall and not a huge fantasy point earner...but turns out he is racking up the points this year, and Bordeleau is doing as I thought he might: points from scoring and from fighting. Best of both worlds. A game winning goal, five for fighting and two points for plus minus all from my 6 foot 6 inch tall 225 lb giant in only 5 games. If he can keep up the 2.4 points per game, I will be very happy with the trade, even without considering Andrej Sekera who alone has 4.8 points per game for me!

On the flip side: you won our goalie trade by a mile, so I don't feel too bad. haha.

Recall: Vancouver recalls Luke Glendening and demotes Peter Holland to the Utica Comets

New lines:

Jamie Benn - Matt Duchene - Daniel Alfredsson

Marcus Foligno - Mikko Koivu - Eric Fehr

Sven Baertschi - Peter Regin - Colin McDonald

Gustav Nyquist - Luke Glendening - Daniel Winnik

Zdeno Chara - Alex Pietrangelo

Slava Voynov - Brenden Dillon

Ben Lovejoy - Michael Stone

Jonas Hiller

Chad Johnson

Utica Comets

Marek Hrivik - Peter Holland - Jared Knight

Chris Terry - Chris Wagner - Stefan Noesen

Matt Lindblad - Justin Dowling - Marek Tvrdon

Steven Whitney

Mark Cundari - Zach Trotman

Dmitry Orlov - Markus Lauridsen

Kevin Gravel

Fredrik Andersen

ASSIGNMENT: Flyers will call up Jarred Tinordi and Kevin Poulin once waivers go through and intend to call up Nikita Zadorov once contract negotiations are done.

Philadelphia Flyers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Vinny Prospal / Mikhail Grabovski / Ales Hemsky

Clarke MacArthur / David Desharnais / Cam Atkinson

Mikkel Boedker / Maxim Lapierre / Zach Budish

Shawn Thornton / John Mitchell / ?

Defense

Dennis Wideman / Travis Hamonic

Andrew Ference / Braydon Coburn

Jarred Tinordi / Bryan Allen

Nikita Zadorov / ?

Goalies

Ondrej Pavelec

Kevin Poulin

Vancouver Lakers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Evgeny Dadonov / Scott Laughton / Spencer Machacek

Jamie Arniel / Devin Shore / Petr Sykora

Harri Pesonen

Defense

John-Michael Liles / Carlo Colaiacovo

Colby Cohen / Mike Matheson

Goalies

Mathieu Garon

no points i guess

goc with another scoreless game ..he started well..but now

kay..its early in the season

lol

I looked at your roster on Pickup and your team is proof that no one should worry or celebrate too much after only 6 games...for our league and for the real NHL as well. There is no reason you should be at the bottom of the league, and yet there you are. Proof enough for me to see that the first month's standings are very much random and flukey. None the less: coming right up are the divisional standings for our CDCGML....just let me get a coffee....

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Boston Bruins 398

small.png Ottawa Senators 382

small.png Florida Panthers 359

small.png Buffalo Sabres 356

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 343

small.png Montreal Canadiens 334

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 293

small.png Detroit Redwings 261

METROPOLITAN

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 368