The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Overated/ Underated Game

over rated , i will name 2 = Evander kane ,wpg.

Alex goligoski,dal

under rated= Grant Clitsome Wpg.

Alex Steen Stl

That's not how this works.

Also, Bo Horvat has never played an NHL game so how do we rate him?

Patrick Sharp

Patrick Sharp

well, it may not be how it works, but i just may work that way. lol . I will make sure to ensure i fully oblige to working within the parameters and legislation, of the Over rated, under rated game. Hey...over rated - rules for opinionated games.

underrated Steen

As a jets fan...i agree. has to produce a lot more. On the other hand anyone want Evander Kane for a high 1st rounder ??

He never said Brian Little was Overrated....he was talking to the guy before him. thats how this works. as quoted before. Youre doing this wrong.

He never said Brian Little was Overrated....he was talking to the guy before him. thats how this works. as quoted before. Youre doing this wrong.

i once again, will have to read the rules. my mistake, i am doing this wrong. I will now ensure , that I ensure to re read the posts directed at me, so i can get the rules right. i will not go offside. thank you for letting me know ,in the best way possible.

Little =over rated

Patrick Sharp

Bo Horvat is an NHL 1st round pick,is he not ? rate him , how you wish...he has played a lot of hockey. maybe use your imagination...how does he rate compared to others who you think are playing in the NHL....barely ?

LOL guys i wasnt saying Clarkson was underrated....

How this game goes is i reply to the guy before me, then bring up another player , whoever goes next says whether the person i brought up is underrated/overrated. then they bring up another player.

LOL guys i wasnt saying Clarkson was underrated....

How this game goes is i reply to the guy before me, then bring up another player , whoever goes next says whether the person i brought up is underrated/overrated. then they bring up another player.

ok...now this game is getting tougher than chess. still like it though. :)

but its actually really easy.

i'll start again

Derek Stepan

Hmmm I don't know too much about him and he was almost point per game this year. Ill say underrated.

Taylor Pyatt (underrated imo)

Archived