The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrice Bergeron

Did you use a tutorial for this one? I've seen a tutorial that uses a very similar style :P

As for the sig itself, I think the main render is a tad bit too small for the sig. The faded jersey takes away from the sig because it stands out too much compared to everything else. The building idea is pretty cool, but stands out a bit too much.

The text you used is playing it safe again. I've noticed it in a few your sigs lately. Have you tried downloading some fonts from dafont.com or other places? There are a variety of fonts out there other than the default ones that come pre-loaded on your computer.

Overall, decent job. :)

It's cool to see you trying out new things.

The "spotlight" at the top isn't really doing it for me. I like the idea with the jersey in the BG, I think it would be too empty without it.

Have you thought about using some C4Ds and other effect textures? They can really add a lot to a sig I find.

Thanks guys.

Didn't personally like it either as there were some things that I thought didn't look "great" just wanted to hear your feedback on that. No, I didn't use a tutorial for this one. It does look like pretty similar to CF00's Bergy sig as well but I just played around with it. CanuckianOne, I have thought about adding C4Ds but at times it doesn't turn out great at the end. But I will play around with it more and see where I can go from there.

Thanks guys.

Didn't personally like it either as there were some things that I thought didn't look "great" just wanted to hear your feedback on that. No, I didn't use a tutorial for this one. It does look like pretty similar to CF00's Bergy sig as well but I just played around with it. CanuckianOne, I have thought about adding C4Ds but at times it doesn't turn out great at the end. But I will play around with it more and see where I can go from there.

Archived