The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC Bias

panelguy

Until i read these posts, I didn't realize there was such hatred. I grew up in Alberta knowing that the east was inferior. So, I don't get caught up, but i must say that i do hate cbc. I do not understand anyone who cheers for an American team. I love Crosby, but he plays for an American team. I am Van, Edm, Canada, and frack you Americans. And any one who cheers for someone outside Canada, watch you back.

good grief. Lighten up, Francis.

Until i read these posts, I didn't realize there was such hatred. I grew up in Alberta knowing that the east was inferior. So, I don't get caught up, but i must say that i do hate cbc. I do not understand anyone who cheers for an American team. I love Crosby, but he plays for an American team. I am Van, Edm, Canada, and frack you Americans. And any one who cheers for someone outside Canada, watch you back.

Oilers are worse than any American team. The cbc lovefest for Edmonton is sickening, especially considering how awful they have been for the majority of the last 20 years, and getting worse. I remember that game last year where Hall lit up the Canucks and I swear it was like they had just won the cup. It was reported that Mark Lee and Hrudey were later arrested that night for ecstacy-use, later turned out they were just giddy

Archived