The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Honestly I say just vote for me to prevent a potential tie, atleast it'll give some confirmed information, and here's my updated list:

Mafia (ordered):

-TPP

-Intoews

-maus

-JE14

-NAF

-GreenDemon

SK:

-Kryten

-JE14

-Intoews

PPCLI just doesn't know what he/she is doing and the rest aren't suspicious.

Okay was going to take my kill of you but now no way in hell I take it off

I find it funny that you say PPCLI doesn't know what he/she is doing yet they have helped destroy the mafia in record time. Maybe if GreenDemon and yourself had actually contributed some suspicions and such, we wouldn't have to lynch either of you to get "confirmed information".

Well I'm just going to put this out there.. I believe PPCLI could be the SK... I'm very suprised none of the specials have taken him out as he has been the sheriff spokesperson for the whole game... It wod prevent any alliances being formed. The only reason for the SK not to take him out would be though if he was already in the alliance. Just something to think about. I've just otter suspicious with his posts directed towards the SK telling him who to kill and whatnot. Throwing it out there.

Well I'm just going to put this out there.. I believe PPCLI could be the SK... I'm very suprised none of the specials have taken him out as he has been the sheriff spokesperson for the whole game... It wod prevent any alliances being formed. The only reason for the SK not to take him out would be though if he was already in the alliance. Just something to think about. I've just otter suspicious with his posts directed towards the SK telling him who to kill and whatnot. Throwing it out there.

Hard to kill a doc lol

Well Im the Doc so I can guarantee im not the SK and note that im not telling the SK who to kill just suggesting he or she target quieter players

PPCLI announced he was Doc in the first round. He then saved Peaches from TB suicide in the second round (who also got mafia killed that same nightfall oddly enough).

I find it funny that you say PPCLI doesn't know what he/she is doing yet they have helped destroy the mafia in record time. Maybe if GreenDemon and yourself had actually contributed some suspicions and such, we wouldn't have to lynch either of you to get "confirmed information".

I contributed your name early in the game didn't I (even if Kes did out it)? Or because it was you, you chose to ignore it?

Oh also am I suppose to play how you want me to? Excuse me for preferring to be quiet and contributing in chats via Kes. The way I see it, the vig and SK got a fair share of the kills and should get their portion of the credit, or are you saying that because you're SK and you've been following PPCLI :bigblush:

@PPCLI - if that's the logic that got us this far, go for it you all-star you :P

I contributed your name early in the game didn't I (even if Kes did out it)? Or because it was you, you chose to ignore it?

Oh also am I suppose to play how you want me to? Excuse me for preferring to be quiet and contributing in chats via Kes. The way I see it, the vig and SK got a fair share of the kills and should get their portion of the credit, or are you saying that because you're SK and you've been following PPCLI :bigblush:

@PPCLI - if that's the logic that got us this far, go for it you all-star you :P

Let's keep it classy

No need to pull a kesler87

Archived