The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Eberle

guess that doesn't make us good trade partners then

Our D is solid and currently over priced given we are playing better team D without him. I feel this trade helps both teams greatly. They aren't contenders after this but it's a huge step in the right direction.

They have high skilled players out the ears. From a cap perspective both players have very friendly contracts. I can see this trade being beneficial to both, although NTC does no one any favours.

Edler and a 2nd would not get us Eberle! If we add one of the following then maybe...a 1st or shinkaruk or horvat

I'd agree if they weren't in a desperate position of finding some D-men. They are a team who currently are on the verge of missing the playoffs for roughly the last 10 years. Is it 7 years right now?

They need d-men and they need em now, Ed plays a solid two way game. Ed's got value despite how much people talk down of him. He just needs the right partner and the right system.

Edler, Hansen, Shinkarirk, 2014 1st for Hall.

If I were Edmonton, I would do this, this makes them better in the long run

And If I was Vancouver, I wouldn't do this in a million years. Your just dumping loads of talent for a guy who hasn't had much effect on his team since being drafted.

Archived