The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Stealth Lacrosse

Fit_Shaced84

I did a quick search didn't find anything....

Did anyone go to the home opener of the Stealth at the Langley Events centre??Ticket range from $20-$50 and its a great show! First game was a sell out I'm buyin' season tickets in the end zone for $194.00 Club seats are $374.00

First home game highlights were a dominating performance by Duch who scored 3 goals and had 2 disallowed and a fight by Salt after the Sealth Goalie was run over!

A hard fought victory!!

DIscuss all stealth related topics here!!

Plus the BOMBSHELLS aren't bad either!

http://www.stealthlax.com/bombshells

Went to a ton of games when they were in Everett. Hope the move works for them.

I highly recommend going to a game, its just as, if not more exciting than hockey at a much cheaper ticket price. The players are all blue collar too, and extremely approachable.

what a game!!!!!!! Iannucci looked like someone from Duck Dynasty with that trashy beard I talked trash all night and got in the Colorado goalie Dillon wards head! Stealth pulled out a tough win and I had great fun.... seriously the best value in all of pro sports people need to check these guys out!

I won a free jersey in the third quarter Tim Horton's game!!!! I was mouthy all night and we won!!

GO STEALTH GO!!

People need to buy tickets rowdy section is section A row 9!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Nice to see a sellout. But the Langley Events Centre only seats 5,500 people.

A little worrisome that the team is on it's 4th city in 14 years.

The team seems to have had a bit of a curse drawing fans. They were in the HP Pavillion in San Jose and it was simply too big and expensive to rent. Comcast Arena was a good size (roughly 8600 seats) but being 35 minutes north of Seattle was a hard draw in a non-traditional lacrosse market. They had one playoff game in the Key Arena and almost sold it out to my memory.

The team has never spent much on marketing aside from social media but seem to have increased their efforts so far. I really want to see the team do well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived