The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trevor Linden ERA

I am super excited about Trevor Linden being our president, and cannot wait to see who the new GM will be. Honestly i think torts should go, we need a offensive minded coach like AV was. Peter Laviollete anyone ? I changed my views on what moves we should make this offseason, a sinmple retool is of need.

Trade Hansen and edler in a package to philly for one of their young forwards, i would be fine with anyone of them because all their young guys are good.

Buyout booth and have a younger guy replace him like horvat or shinkaruk

do not trade ryan kesler he wants to stay and if you get the right winger to complement him that would be fantastic, maybe horavt is that winger he needs or shinkaruk who knows. The only trade i would do involving kesler would be for Ryan O Reilly.

bring up frankie corrado to replace edler on the d line have tanev be on the top defensive unit with hammer.

sign a goalie like halak, or elliot to mentor eddie lack or possibly be the starter.

Send markstrom down to the AHL so he can get a full season as a starter down there and progress into a better goalie.

This years draft I hope to acquire Nick Ritchie, or Michael Da Colle or Jake virtanen, any one of these guys would be awesome.

Then next years lineup :

1st = Daniel Henrik Kassian

2nd= Horvat Kesler Jensen

3rd= Higgins matthias burrows

4th= Archibald/sestito lain/richards

Defense

1st= hamhuis tanev

2nd= Garrison Bieksa

3rd= Stanton corrado

Goalies = Starter Lack/veteran netminder

Archived