The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MLB the show 14

Mr.Habitat

I played it briefly and from what I saw/played, it was unreal. Graphics were pretty damn decent, gameplay was pretty realistic. I wish there was some way for it to come to the xbox as there hasn't been a quality baseball game made by EA in ever (the new RBI Baseball or whatever isn't convincing either). Based on previous versions of the game, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if I had a PS4.

If you are getting in on PS4, the gameplay is very similar to 13 which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I thought the gameplay was pretty good.

I wish there was some way for it to come to the xbox as there hasn't been a quality baseball game made by EA in ever (the new RBI Baseball or whatever isn't convincing either).

EA hasn't made a Baseball game since 2006. (Was an NCAA baseball game) I think you were thinking of 2K

EA hasn't made a Baseball game since 2006. (Was an NCAA baseball game) I think you were thinking of 2K

That's what I mean in ever, MVP 2005 was decent! I didn't try the NCAA 06 or 07 but the 2K series was absolute horses***. I won't buy another 2K game after I tried NHL 2K10 and was convinced the entire 2K franchise couldn't make a quality game if they tried

That's what I mean in ever, MVP 2005 was decent! I didn't try the NCAA 06 or 07 but the 2K series was absolute horses***. I won't buy another 2K game after I tried NHL 2K10 and was convinced the entire 2K franchise couldn't make a quality game if they tried

Funny, because ESPN NFL 2k5 and NHL 2k5 are widely known as the best 2 sports games ever made

Get it JL so I can rape you online. It's a lot of fun but I have pretty much only played online games so far. There's quite a bit of crashes/disconnects though and field play sometimes gets out of sync which is annoying. Definitely tons of fun when it works though.

Get it JL so I can rape you online. It's a lot of fun but I have pretty much only played online games so far. There's quite a bit of crashes/disconnects though and field play sometimes gets out of sync which is annoying. Definitely tons of fun when it works though.

Hmm the temptation to get destroyed by you may be too much to pass up....sounds good

Archived