The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Update: Long Term Ceasefire Reached in Latest Gaza War

DonLever

No because you aren't allowed to use f16 because it isn't fair. Am I doing it right?

I bet you would chicken out if 100 of those rockets were sent at your block.

It's not about being fair or not fair. Israel has bigger guns so fine use them, but don't b&tch like a little girl, and don't play the propaganda war.

Israel provokes, then b&tches when attacked, then retaliates with 100x more fire power, then spreads misinformation in North American media. It's like they wrote the Goebbels war propaganda book all along.

Clearly you are unaware with the fact Israel for years has supplied Gaza with millions of dollars of supplies, access to their hospitals, and power. The only time Israel "blocks" supplies from entering is when they have extreme suspect and/or proof that within the supplies there are military or extremist equipment going to Hamas to attack Israel, which occurs often. This method has saved thousands of lives, both arab and Jewish, as 30% of Israel is arab. You can find thousands of pictures of proof where the Israeli army finds bombing and military supplies under basic electronics and equipment, and necessities.

Also, Israel does indeed stop attacks if they see innocent people nearby, while also informing the surrounding civilians of an upcoming attack on Hamas bombers so they innocent is spared. This is done through phone calls, specific droppings of notes, etc. I know many within the Israeli army, in addition to people within Gaza. These actions are confirmed.

Glad to see those warning flares working out:

http://www.france24.com/en/20140709-israel-gaza-hamas-rockets-jerusalem-tel-aviv/

Witnesses said an Israeli drone fired a warning flare, prompting relatives and neighbours to gather at the house as a human shield. But a F-16 warplane fired a missile at the building, levelling it.

Not all savages im sure there are normal human beings there. Just not enough to make a difference. You did see that article along with my post right? It screams Wild West. Ah those lovely 'human beings' cheering and spitting on a corpse being dragged through the street. It's a perfect example of the core issue and difference between the two sides here.

Israel has nukes and have not used them. Do you think that the Palestinians being the wonderful human beings that they are, shouldn't also have nukes? And if Palestine had nukes to 'defend' themselves what would yours and the worlds reaction be? And why?

So, so very different.

Orthodox Israelis Spit On Whorish 8-Year-Old Girl For Going To School

Three Israeli teens spit at Arab woman, tell her to leave their Nazareth neighborhood

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Ultra-Orthodox spitting attacks on Old City clergymen becoming daily

Mouths filled with hatred

Yep. A different species, if you will.

:rolleyes:

Once Israelis start dragging bodies through the street and spitting on those then I agree. Until then it's just the spitting. While itself that is pretty rude and disgusting, still fails to reach the same level as doing it to a dead body being dragged around in public. By the authority.

Once Israelis start dragging bodies through the street and spitting on those then I agree. Until then it's just the spitting. While itself that is pretty rude and disgusting, still fails to reach the same level as doing it to a dead body being dragged around in public. By the authority.

Yep. Spitting on little girls is for people, spitting on dead bodies is for savages.

It's hard to see your point of view without shoving my head so far up your ass, so you must forgive me for my lack of trying.

Glad to see those warning flares working out:

http://www.france24.com/en/20140709-israel-gaza-hamas-rockets-jerusalem-tel-aviv/

Witnesses said an Israeli drone fired a warning flare, prompting relatives and neighbours to gather at the house as a human shield. But a F-16 warplane fired a missile at the building, levelling it.

To say this was the attentions is absurd. No chance that scenario is black and white, as effort was there. There are many videos of proof to show missions are aborted when civilians are on top of, or near the targets.

These numbers often have been exaggerated within specifics of demographics etc, with little detail on who the people are or why the attack is there. This method has been used for years by people within Gaza.

To say this was the attentions is absurd. No chance that scenario is black and white, as effort was there.

No I don't mean to imply that the Israeli pilots are blood thirsty murderers. Just saying it isn't black and white same as what you are saying.

Yep. Spitting on little girls is for people, spitting on dead bodies is for savages.

It's hard to see your point of view without shoving my head so far up your ass, so you must forgive me for my lack of trying.

Yawn spitting on girls is very rude. And disgusting. I said that. But you're blind if that is on the same level as also dragging a DEAD BODY through the street. By the people in charge.

You see the difference right in adding DEAD BODIES being dragged in public. And crowds cheering and spitting on those. Not just the spitting. The DEAD BODIES. By the people who are suppose to be IN CHARGE.

See it yet?

Here is an one hour presentation by a son of a former Israeli general, whose niece was killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber:

There is no more debates, no more arguments. Israel has always been, and still is, out to get rid of all Palestinians, and use religion, propaganda and the holocaust to justify and cover their actions.

There is no more debates, no more arguments. Israel has always been, and still is, out to get rid of all Palestinians, and use religion, propaganda and the holocaust to justify and cover their actions.

The funny thing is, you don't see on TV's, news, or signs, across Israel stating to kill arabs or Gaza's people. In no way is Israel out to kill or "destroy" them. That is just how you interpret the actions, and some do the same without knowing the underlining meanings. Israel is the one that stands as 30% arab and allows immigrants. There's a reason Israeli expands on how they intensify even further on attacks on Hamas and other terror organizations in Gaza, not just Gaza broadly alike how Gaza broadly fires randomly within Israeli, nearly always hitting civilian centre and buildings.

If you want to see propaganda, watch whats on TV in Gaza for children, where they are taught to hate Jews.

The funny thing is, you don't see on TV's, news, or signs, across Israel stating to kill arabs or Gaza's people. In no way is Israel out to kill or "destroy" them. That is just how you interpret the actions, and some do the same without knowing the underlining meanings. Israel is the one that stands as 30% arab and allows immigrants.

If you want to see propaganda, watch whats on TV in Gaza for children, where they are taught to hate Jews.

Because it's all discussed within their army general staff and their zionist government. Israelis are smart. They are not gonna broadcast their agenda.

I have met pro-Palestinian demonstrators here in Toronto from my stint as a freelance cameraman for a foreign news agency a few years ago. They are angry and passionate people with deeply held believes. But they have no tact and no intelligence in public relations. Zero. They even come across as a little intimidating at first, almost like gangs from the ghetto. They way they protest, complain about the Canadian government and even the Canadian people, they do not win over too many fans.

The pro-Israel folks here, on the other hand, dress like middle class friendly folks. They say and do all the right things, very media savvy. They have money. Some of them are rich and powerful business leaders who wield great influence with politicians and the media. The pro-Israel camp is just smarter and more powerful.

However, I'm glad to see that more and more Jewish Canadians and Jewish Americans are becoming critical of the Israeli government.

Watch the general's son video.

I personally don't have an issue with the existence of the country, but the means to which it was created and being maintained is wrong. Especially when you have piggy backing Jews of European descent who have no legitimate claims to land or territory is troubling to say the least.. They could easily go settle back to their representative countries of origin now. The whole region is mixture of different ethnicities now where only 50% Jewish population is actually of Semitic origin minus the Palestinians..

Its basically colonialism all over again..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Except that Ashkenazi Jews are semetic:

"All relevant Y-DNA studies[citation needed] have concluded that the majority of the paternal genetic heritage among Ashkenazim and other Jewish communities is similar to those found dominating Middle Eastern populations, and probably originated there. A smaller but still significant part of the Ashkenazi male-line population is more likely to have originated from European populations.

A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[30] concluded that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," and a total admixture estimate "very similar to Motulsky's average estimate of 12.5%." However, when all haplotypes were included in the analysis, the admixture percentage increased to 23% ± 7%.[Note 3] Hammer et al. add that "Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors." In addition, the non-Jewish components in Ashkenazim and Sephardim are generally South European, specifically Greek."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews

So its not colonialism at all. It's a people returning to the land they originated from.

Every single genetic study on the issue is total agreement. Ashkenazi Jews originate from the Levant and have almost no mixture of other ethnicities. The ethnicity mixture they do have is largely Southern European, which is exactly what you'd expect from people who originate from a nation invaded by the Greeks and Romans.

Because it's all discussed within their army general staff and their zionist government. Israelis are smart. They are not gonna broadcast their agenda.

I have met pro-Palestinian demonstrators here in Toronto from my stint as a freelance cameraman for a foreign news agency a few years ago. They are angry and passionate people with deeply held believes. But they have no tact and no intelligence in public relations. Zero. They even come across as a little intimidating at first, almost like gangs from the ghetto. They way they protest, complain about the Canadian government and even the Canadian people, they do not win over too many fans.

The pro-Israel folks here, on the other hand, dress like middle class friendly folks. They say and do all the right things, very media savvy. They have money. Some of them are rich and powerful business leaders who wield great influence with politicians and the media. The pro-Israel camp is just smarter and more powerful.

However, I'm glad to see that more and more Jewish Canadians and Jewish Americans are becoming critical of the Israeli government.

If Israel's agenda is genocide, why are they so bad at it. They've totally withdrawn from the Gaza Strip. The Isrealis are also withdrawing from the West Bank behind their barrier. Less than 5% of the barrier is on the Israeli side. The Palestinians are one of the fastest growing populations in the world. Worst genocide ever.

If Israel's agenda is genocide, why are they so bad at it. They've totally withdrawn from the Gaza Strip. The Isrealis are also withdrawing from the West Bank behind their barrier. Less than 5% of the barrier is on the Israeli side. The Palestinians are one of the fastest growing populations in the world. Worst genocide ever.

I didn't say or mean genocide. Watch the video.

Going off of someones opinions or relationship with someone creates agendas. Ive heard stories, both sides. To assume an agenda within government is to "destroy" them is absurd and radical conspiracy outlook on how some interpret actions.

So its not colonialism at all. It's a people returning to the land they originated from.

Every single genetic study on the issue is total agreement. Ashkenazi Jews originate from the Levant and have almost no mixture of other ethnicities. The ethnicity mixture they do have is largely Southern European, which is exactly what you'd expect from people who originate from a nation invaded by the Greeks and Romans.

The Jews who went to Israel post WW2 weren't from 'Israel'.

On the other hand, the Palestinians they got rid of in the process, did have homes and lands in Palestine.

Going off of someones opinions or relationship with someone creates agendas. Ive heard stories, both sides. To assume an agenda within government is to "destroy" them is absurd and radical conspiracy outlook on how some interpret actions.

Didn't say 'destroy'. But now that you mentioned it, Palestine looks pretty destroyed to me. Watch the general's son video.

Look at the history since 1947. What has happened? Israel has done an exceptionally good job at 'defending themselves'.

four-panel-map.jpg

Didn't say 'destroy'. But now that you mentioned it, Palestine looks pretty destroyed to me. Watch the general's son video.

Look at the history since 1947. What has happened? Israel has done an exceptionally good job at 'defending themselves'.

four-panel-map.jpg

It's easy to point out a starting point and create pictures to show off an opinion on occurrences, where realities differ between each side as to who established the land. The fact of how many Jews were already there, how many arabs did not want to be there anymore or openly sold there lands, etc. is rarely mentioned by Gaza supporters. It's all about perspective and we can go on for days.

On a positive note of the discussion: http://m.forward.com/articles/201500/families-of-slain-israeli-and-palestinian-teens-tu/

Archived