The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bakery that sells apple pies

sakage.shinga

I will reiterate The Pie Shoppe in Chinatown, 10min walk from BC Place is amazing. This is a real place, with real good pie.

And I'll take your word for it but I was more on going off of if someone didn't use yelp or urbanspoon and asked some random on the street..

Locals use yelp and urbanspoon to review places they eat. You're more likely to get fast, reliable reviews there than you are on CDC. It took over 8 hours for anyone to give a half decent answer (G-M suggesting Courtnall's) and I gave my answer in under 15 minutes using Google despite never having been to any of them.

tried to upload damning picture quote of our tech reliant culture but alas I do not have the tech abilities to attach said photo :rolleyes:

I bought a pie from the Pie Shoppe in Chinatown and while it is very good, it is very expensive. It costs $25 for a 8 inch pie. You could get 3 or 4 of them at that price at supermarkets.

I should change my name to therealPieguy after this...

Apple pie is $20 for a 10inch. Real apples, real ingredients and made by the person who is standing at the counter. Why stop at 3 or 4 supermarket pies when you can get 50 pies at Mcdonalds for $25. Quality over quantity.

Archived