The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bakery that sells apple pies

sakage.shinga

Hey all,

Looking to grab a few slices of apple pies from a bakery near BC place. My preferences for a good apple pie are real apple slices with minimal sweetners and fillers, with preferablly organic or wholewheat crust. It should not be super sweet at all and in fact the sweetness of the apple is enough for me.

Any suggestions for a bakery that makes a good slice of apple pie? I've heard of The Pie Hole and Black Rook, which would you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Mcdonalds is a more efficient way to recreate that apple pie scene from american pie. plus it tastes good. it doesn't taste like apple pie, but it tastes good. and if you're lucky, you'll find a McDonalds that still fry's their apple pies. so much better than their baked ones.

bruh... he was doing him a favor

Exactly. I clearly provided him with a list of top bakeries in downtown Vancouver, complete with reviews. Not to mention my post was much more relevant to the OP than anything AllEyezOnMe's contributed to this thread.

Give a man a fish...

Googles good if you want to go where google likes, but if you want quality you ask a local.

Locals use yelp and urbanspoon to review places they eat. You're more likely to get fast, reliable reviews there than you are on CDC. It took over 8 hours for anyone to give a half decent answer (G-M suggesting Courtnall's) and I gave my answer in under 15 minutes using Google despite never having been to any of them.

Archived