The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL15 PS3 - Sim League - CDCSIM (17 teams left) - REVAMPED

Tangelos

I dont mean to invade this thread but if anyone is looking for a new league I got 1 with 1 spot available and will be kicking non active GM`s to make more room.

We are in season 2 , try and get our games in , then sim is every 3-4 days.

Calgary is available at the moment.

I replied in the other thread a few days ago if it's still avail

Mason Raymond 84ovr 30 (94 spd)

He plays 3rd line and is 2nd in team scoring.

No PP.

CGY is doing well in the standings but has a way to go before being a true contender. Looking for a prospect or pick + a 3rd or 4th line player.

RHD would also do nicely.

Hi awalk (DAL)

I (CGY) replied back to your trade offer.

SKYPE GMing

If you want to come on Skype simply friend request me at 'PureGM' (Berlin).

80-90% of all trades have happened there.

It makes GMing simple and you are in control, being able to snooze, log out of your account at any time. It's a GMing dream, easy, quick and still private.

You can also have multiple accounts, so you can create a GM only account so you don't need to use your personal Skype.

DET EDM NJ MTL CGY WSH are all there. Friend request me and I will connect you to the others.

The Forum then acts as a League news and update page plus a Trading Block station.

Got it!

You have many top guys in the AHL lol TANK TANK TANK ;)

Ha, I was scouting all of my youth before making trades to make big trades to go for it this year. I forgot to switch the Roster back before the SIM.

Hopefully Datstyuk and Buff can help the drive...

If Dallas doesn't see significant results over the next sim or two as we move closer to trade deadline, they will actively be sellers. It's almost blow it up time. This means their veterans will all be on the chopping block. Very little interest in moving picks and prospects and definitely no rentals.

The only on the roster players that are untouchable are Benn, Seguin, and Oleksiak. Everyone else is available for the right deal. Looking for forwards and goaltenders mainly.

Key players OTB:

Spezza

Franzen

Goligoski

Lehtonen

Hemsky

Metropolit

and more!

We're at the deadline man. Don't mind ex tensioning it if there's still action. I'm looking to add still

Oh sh*t didn't realize. OK well bad news anyways my internet crapped out last night and the modem is f-ed so I can't sign on to make any trades anyways :(

Archived