The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL15 PS3 - Sim League - CDCSIM (17 teams left) - REVAMPED

Tangelos

Hey guys, thanks for sharing your opinions. :)

My problem was that Datsyuk is already 37yrs and I don't expect him to resume his career like Gordie Howe did. That said, Larkin (C, 15th ovr pick in 2014) is not in the game. So I didn't have a young C who will be able to step into Dats shoes in the coming years. Plus I felt to be pretty deep at my RW and LW. Tatar played bad last season and regressed. Paterson won't be better than Mrazek. Pulkkinen will be a good third liner. Only Toffoli was hard to give up. But I don't expect him to develop better than Yakupov or 87ovr.

I really believe Bennett will be a dominant C who ends up between 90 and 93ovr. That's why I accepted the trade guys. :)

Personally I think Toffoli straight up for Bennett is fair value.

With Emelin at 1.6M retained, I'd say Tatar is fair value

Maybe Detroit adds Pulkkinen but anything more is just overkill. Toffoli is the kind of guy that will get you 70 points consistently. I think you guys need to go back to the drawing board since a few GMs also agree

Any trade you don`t touch will go through.

You need to go through them all and Decline or Approve them.

When I was a Commissioner before I made that mistake as well.

Good to know. Kinda poor programming from EAs side but that's to be expected I guess

Seriously, no one wants Kesler, Etem, Anderssen, or Gibson?

I inquired, but I'm only interested in moving one of PAP or Hudler and prospects for a sniper but no one wants them, so I just gotta stand pat

On a side note, still waiting on Bobrovsky and N00b to rejoin the league...

I dont mean to invade this thread but if anyone is looking for a new league I got 1 with 1 spot available and will be kicking non active GM`s to make more room.

We are in season 2 , try and get our games in , then sim is every 3-4 days.

Calgary is available at the moment.

I dont mean to invade this thread but if anyone is looking for a new league I got 1 with 1 spot available and will be kicking non active GM`s to make more room.

We are in season 2 , try and get our games in , then sim is every 3-4 days.

Calgary is available at the moment.

I`m not sure how appealing a play league would be to a bunch of sim league members. You might be able to get some of us though, but not myself.

Hi Boys,

Ference 82ovr is available on the cheap if a team is looking for a solid veteran 4-5 D man. Mid to late round pick. Can also retain cap.

Smid is also available 29yrs old 82ovr. Middling prospect and or middling pick is the ask.

Stajan is a solid Vet C with dynamic EA speed (not in real life..) also looking for a middling prospect and or pick.

Archived