The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GottaCon (Victoria Gaming LAN) CSGO Team

diesel_3

http://www.gottacon.com/

Feb 27th - Mar 1st/2015

They need a minimum of 8 teams.

Top 4 teams prize and the prizing actually looks pretty decent. Top team will win Cash prize + $300 EACH in gaming gear.

I want to put together a team that could win it with ease. I am currently LE/MGE on MM, former IM/Main in CSGO (Mostly CEVO with a couple seasons Open on ESEA)

http://cevo.com/member/87917/

I know there are CSGO gamers in this community who are local, I don't think it's a BYOC, I've never been to a LAN before and want to experience one.

If you have some CSGO experience or league experience and are in the Victoria/Vancouver area...hit me up on here!

Apparently it IS a BYOC event, if that changes anything for people.

I'm down. I live in Vancouver. Been playing since the first beta in 99. I've won LANs and played CAL-i/CEVO-sp and ESEA-m for 1.5/1.6 and CS:S. Hit me up sometime and we can discuss it further.

Ya man, i'm newish to the valley and most of the guys I play with are from Cali, not sure if you still have local buddies who would be down to LAN in Vic...I know Jai604 on these forums is an ex CAL-I player and I have personally played with him before...not too sure if he even plays anymore, though.

I will probably be going with my friends I use to play with back in 1.6. Should be fun hope there is enough teams.

Ya, i've put some feelers out on the CEVO and ESEA forums, seems like a few guys on the ESEA forums are looking at going but nobody wants to actually start a team, they need 8 minimum....I tried starting a team but seems like people are looking for teams of 3 or 4 to join when the time comes.

Archived