The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sportsnet Production Crew

Crackers

As one of the "screwed" can you explain how please? I enjoy nearly all 'nucks games and could enjoy all of them, if I had the time.

More games are available this year on regular tv channels.

All games are still available through the other routes like gamecenter, centre ice or streams.

I don't know where you are seeing all these games. Sportsnet pacific blacks out every game in Winnipeg, only games I get to see now are the ones on HNIC. Compared to last year, way less games on tv since tsn used to pick some up.

As far as nhl gamecenter, price has gone way up and there are no quarter season or single game rates. If I wanted to watch the remaining canucks games using gamecenter, I would be paying over $100 for about 6 games. Same goes with nhl centre ice on tv, $120 for the remaining canucks games with no prorated or single game rates.

In terms of illegal streams, sure there has always been this option but they are ILLEGAL and brutal quality.

I don't know where you are seeing all these games. Sportsnet pacific blacks out every game in Winnipeg, only games I get to see now are the ones on HNIC. Compared to last year, way less games on tv since tsn used to pick some up.

As far as nhl gamecenter, price has gone way up and there are no quarter season or single game rates. If I wanted to watch the remaining canucks games using gamecenter, I would be paying over $100 for about 6 games. Same goes with nhl centre ice on tv, $120 for the remaining canucks games with no prorated or single game rates.

In terms of illegal streams, sure there has always been this option but they are ILLEGAL and brutal quality.

Brutal quality for sure, but I feel no guilt in the illegal part. If they are going to refuse to offer games then that is on them. If anything it benefits them because their advertisers get more views.

Brutal quality for sure, but I feel no guilt in the illegal part. If they are going to refuse to offer games then that is on them. If anything it benefits them because their advertisers get more views.

I've been starting to sway in the same direction lately. If they can't offer a reasonable way to legally watch games then to hell with them. If they provided a legal avenue for viewing id surely take it.

I've been starting to sway in the same direction lately. If they can't offer a reasonable way to legally watch games then to hell with them. If they provided a legal avenue for viewing id surely take it.

Either way it is frustrating that they wouldn't offer something so simple. They scramble to fill empty space on their broadcasts with talking heads, but when there is an actual (out of market) game to watch they choose not to show it. How is that good business? Ignoring demand, especially when they own the monopoly.

So yeah I agree, to hell with Rogers.

Exactly this. Sportsnet has screwed canucks fans living outside of BC.

Yeah I hate this, it's brutal. Anyone who isn't in the region their team plays on doesn't get those games. I never get any Canucks games because I'm in Alberta so I get Edmonton or Calgary, even though I'm originally from Saskatchewan and cheered for the Canucks before the Flames even came to Calgary. So Roger's so called more games for fans means diddly squat to me because I'm forced to get Center Ice.

City is the worst part of this new rogers regime. They absolutely ruin Sunday games for me.

Absolutely 0 canucks coverage. Talk about worthless crap the full time.

Rogers is horrible.

you do know the difference between National and Local Broadcasting of the Canucks

Local you will get nothing but Canucks talk but National it won't be all Canucks talk because they have other things going on like Sunday's Hometown Hockey

Archived