The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

Vote HashtagNucks Locked in

She is very suspicious. I'm guessing her sheriff role got removed by the role removed and she ended up being a Smith. Her behaviour is very erratic.

HA I knew it.

There no way my roles been taken ;)

For everyone who doesn't know...

Virt is Roger the Alien.

He has been recruited by the cult.

Dr.Nick------> RegTP----->Roger The Alien

There's 5 players left

Mikey

Virt

Hashtag

Otherwise

Peaches

The TP should already win this game because we have 3 but 1 of you is a traitor and I believe it is Hashtag because of her erratic behaviour,interest in this game, etc...

Lol. Now you're just being a troll. OR WOAT TP. (the 2nd seems pretty likely)

Both Mafia and Cult have a kill, plus you're able to be recruited. Thats why it isn't over.

WHY WOULD I BE VOTING OUT PEACHES IF I WAS CULT.

He's the most confirmed Cult member.

First of all bdm cant be cult. I am very sure that if the cult tries for someone not a part of american dad they get killed. Once this investigation goes through and we determine your alliance it will all be clear.

Roles can be removed and roles can be brought back from the dead and added to a new player.

First of all bdm cant be cult. I am very sure that if the cult tries for someone not a part of american dad they get killed. Once this investigation goes through and we determine your alliance it will all be clear.

Exactly lol. All of the people who've ended up Cult had American dad names.

If you come up green then we're all set. If you come up Yellow. Then it all makes sense with how you've been acting in PM and in here.

Archived