The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Opening day lineup

Bavel_Pure

Hi guys, long time user, first time poster...and please forgive me if this is the wrong place or this has already been done, but I would love to see your guys' ideas on line combos now that the lineup is 'finalized".

I think we look really good, at least on paper.  Haven't been able to say that for a while, but this is looking a lot more promising than it did at the end of the train wreck last season was.

I'd like to see something like this

Bartschi     Horvat     Boeser

Vanek     Sedin     Sedin

Eriksson     Granlund     Gagner

Dorsett/Burmistrov     Sutter     Virtanen

Edler     Tanev

Hutton     Gudbranson

Del Zotto     Stecher/Pouliot

I also have a feeling Eriksson will get some actual time with the twins this year, off and on, I think it's time for them to be bumped to second line minutes.  Get them away from the opposing team's checking line as well.  I'm expecting a bounce-back this year in terms of production, with the new coach and fresh faces.  Maybe less of a demanding role will do a world of good.  I'd still love to see these boys with us into their 40's.  

Again, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.  

1 minute ago, Bavel_Pure said:

Hi guys, long time user, first time poster...and please forgive me if this is the wrong place or this has already been done, but I would love to see your guys' ideas on line combos now that the lineup is 'finalized".

I think we look really good, at least on paper.  Haven't been able to say that for a while, but this is looking a lot more promising than it did at the end of the train wreck last season was.

I'd like to see something like this

Bartschi     Horvat     Boeser

Vanek     Sedin     Sedin

Eriksson     Granlund     Gagner

Dorsett/Burmistrov     Sutter     Virtanen

Edler     Tanev

Hutton     Gudbranson

Del Zotto     Stecher/Pouliot

I also have a feeling Eriksson will get some actual time with the twins this year, off and on, I think it's time for them to be bumped to second line minutes.  Get them away from the opposing team's checking line as well.  I'm expecting a bounce-back this year in terms of production, with the new coach and fresh faces.  Maybe less of a demanding role will do a world of good.  I'd still love to see these boys with us into their 40's.  

Again, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.  

Great first post! Welcome 

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived