The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man trades life for 1M

Toews

6 hours ago, Toews said:

The title was a bit tongue-in-cheek, this is a hockey forum hence the "trade" reference. Don't like it? Take it up with the mods who haven't seen the need to change it.

Not sure if it's mod worthy. Just purely click bait and not found in the 'trade' section, if that's what you were really aiming. Do the mods change stupid titles on here?

1 hour ago, 406in604 said:

Not sure if it's mod worthy. Just purely click bait and not found in the 'trade' section, if that's what you were really aiming. Do the mods change stupid titles on here?

My point is that I couldn't care less if the title meets your expectations. Take it up with the mods if you think it's violating rules otherwise stop whining about it. Either contribute to this thread or let it die. 

23 minutes ago, Toews said:

My point is that I couldn't care less if the title meets your expectations. Take it up with the mods if you think it's violating rules otherwise stop whining about it. Either contribute to this thread or let it die. 

Tad aggressive for a hockey forum. There is nothing to take up with the mods. Your click bait title is horrible (and worked) but no one is whining about it, except you. Go tell the mods? No thanks. We are contributing by letting those who choose not to read the document know that the title is NOT relative to what's in the document. Sorry if my reply doesn't meet your expectations but if you don't like it, go tell the mods or let it die. We good?

23 minutes ago, 406in604 said:

Tad aggressive for a hockey forum. There is nothing to take up with the mods. Your click bait title is horrible (and worked) but no one is whining about it, except you. Go tell the mods? No thanks. We are contributing by letting those who choose not to read the document know that the title is NOT relative to what's in the document. Sorry if my reply doesn't meet your expectations but if you don't like it, go tell the mods or let it die. We good?

No, just being honest. I couldn't care less about your opinion on the title nor do I get anything out of "baiting" anyone. You are definitely whining because you are going to great lengths to express your displeasure with the title.

"Horrible" & "Stupid". Waiting with baited breath what follows in the next whine.

33 minutes ago, Toews said:

No, just being honest. I couldn't care less about your opinion on the title nor do I get anything out of "baiting" anyone. You are definitely whining because you are going to great lengths to express your displeasure with the title.

"Horrible" & "Stupid". Waiting with baited breath what follows in the next whine.

Whining may not mean what you think it means. Carry on. You can have the last word. You're welcome.

20 minutes ago, 406in604 said:

Whining may not mean what you think it means. Carry on. You can have the last word. You're welcome.

Incessant complaining about stupid $&!# like thread titles is the epitome of whining. If you don't like my posts then don't click on them or read them or put me on ignore. Also do not assume that I am "baiting" you. I don't care to "bait" whiners into my threads, that's for the future in case you get the urge to derail my threads with your bull$&!#.

Archived