The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I don’t even see the slip. Read the pages 60/61.

I don’t think BW is Mafia though, his game has been pretty solid tbh. His posts have been helpful and I don’t think he jumps on the Jazz bandwagon if he’s Mafia.

The “slip” was him sherif hunting. It was fake thought to see who’d react. 

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

The “slip” was him sherif hunting. It was fake thought to see who’d react. 

If it was that quote Aladeen was referring to I don’t see it.

Need to look more into the WW and TL. Inactive's might be the rest of the Mafia.

I like this system because it goes from most likely scum to least likely, too :) 

Prime scum targets 

MR 

GEP 

Other scummy players 

WW - do more please bb 

LL

OW - you’ve made 1 post 

Null 

J-23

Falcon

Fetch

BJ 

TP leans 

TL - not outside his tp meta 

Aladeen - genuine response

BW 

TP 

Stamkos

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Is it really?

I have seen him do something like this in the past though.

Yup. MR seemed to know it was fake. Aladeen looks good from it, Falcon is okay. 

22 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Lynch pool for this round: 

In no particular order,

MR

GEP (For reasons both in a PM, and in the thread)

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Hi @Generational.EP40

Who’s scum based on the reactions to the above tomfoolery? 

Your list with me can &^@# off and so can your inquiry. 

Again, I don’t get what the point is in trying to make something out of nothing unless you’re mafia and have nothing better to do. I don’t like you having me on the list as well as 112 after she voted Jazz and I caught and went along with it and we ended up getting a mafia.

I have no interest in replying to you beating around the bush for no reason.

*STAMKOS’ PM TO ME*

Him:

Hey, man. 

I strongly believe that one of BW and BJ are scum. Which do you think is more likely?

Me:

I don’t trust you sorry

Him:

No worries mate.

Me:

Sorry nothing personal I just don’t lol

...yea, I’m sure you think so “strongly” of one or both BW/BJ being mafia that you don’t list them on your lynch order but me instead. Makes sense :rolleyes:

I think you’re trying to get me to get my vote off BW so I’ll stick with it. And you also skyrocket to the top of my scum list as well.

Yup. MR seemed to know it was fake. Aladeen looks good from it, Falcon is okay. 

You, Aladeen, Z and BW to some point are only people I have a TP read on.

BJ has been quiet recently. Nothing on him rn.

I have no read on 112, MR or GEP

WW, TL are on my scum list rn. None of them have said anything to change my mind.

3 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Btw can I post screenshots or pics of PMs? 

I’m not sure if there’s a rule or something so only reason I didn’t in the above post

If I remember correctly, No you can not.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

If I remember correctly, No you can not.

Ok good thing I didn’t then

6 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

*STAMKOS’ PM TO ME*

Him:

Hey, man. 

I strongly believe that one of BW and BJ are scum. Which do you think is more likely?

Me:

I don’t trust you sorry

Him:

No worries mate.

Me:

...yea, I’m sure you think so “strongly” of one or both BW/BJ being mafia that you don’t list them on your lynch order but me instead. Makes sense :rolleyes:

I think you’re trying to get me to get my vote off BW so I’ll stick with it. And you also skyrocket to the top of my scum list as well.

10 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

TP leans 

BW 

Gotcha

1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Your list with me can &^@# off and so can your inquiry. 

Again, I don’t get what the point is in trying to make something out of nothing unless you’re mafia and have nothing better to do. I don’t like you having me on the list as well as 112 after she voted Jazz and I caught and went along with it and we ended up getting a mafia.

*STAMKOS’ PM TO ME*

Him:

Hey, man. 

Me:

I don’t trust you sorry

Him:

No worries mate.

Me:

It also took you ten minutes to look at and respond to this pm as well, but you decided to leave this part out. I’m getting the impression that you looked at the notification and immediately asked your teammates what to do, who were subsequently worried you might slip, and got you to take the easy way out. 

What makes my hypothesis even better is that you’re a scum read without the pm, and you were online the whole time as well, but not posting anything. 

I wanted reads from you in any way possible. I wasn’t getting any from the thread, so I took to PM. 

It also took you ten minutes to look at and respond to this pm as well, but you decided to leave this part out. I’m getting the impression that you looked at the notification and immediately asked your teammates what to do, who were subsequently worried you might slip, and got you to take the easy way out. 

What makes my hypothesis even better is that you’re a scum read without the pm, and you were online the whole time as well, but not posting anything. 

I wanted reads from you in any way possible. I wasn’t getting any from the thread, so I took to PM. 

Yea, my fault for puking my brains out the past hour and not being in a rush to respond to you or the thread.

...again, only a scum goes to this extent being up to no good. Why reads from me? Did you PM OW as well since she hasn’t been active? I wonder why I’m so urgent on your behalf.

8 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Btw can I post screenshots or pics of PMs? 

I’m not sure if there’s a rule or something so only reason I didn’t in the above post

No, but it doesn’t matter since it’s easy to tell you copy/pasted. When you copy/paste on these forums, it puts a white border around the words that’s easiest to see when you quote. 

It isn't a bad thing that I pmed you. You aren’t the only one I’ve talked to privately. It’s a good way to get reads and talk strategy with those I think are tp 

I don’t want to move my vote off BW because of the above posts but I strongly suspect Stamkos of being scum or a complete idiot. Doubt it’s the latter because his PM/story doesn’t add up with what he’s posting and now he’s panicking and making up excuses.

Question:

Do I keep my vote on BW and lock it or change it to Stamkos and lock it?

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

k I’m a scum because I was puking my balls but you get a clearance for being called out on your lie with me. 

Its wrong of me or anyone to question you as scum because getting caught flat of lying isn’t a big deal right? Right.

I told BW of my plan 53 minutes ago. You didn’t catch anything but a scum-hunt technique. 

Am I scum - scum with BW now? Am I scum with with anyone I PM?