The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Just now, Aladeen said:

Don’t listen to her AE she is mafia. I investigated her this round. I got the results back. 

We have three total scum left in a pool of 12 people. If you’re town, one mislynch doesn’t kill our chances of winning. 

Given the circumstances, I’m comfortable voting you right now knowing that one of Lewt and NMB is scum if things go sideways. 

Just now, AngryElf said:

We have three total scum left in a pool of 12 people. If you’re town, one mislynch doesn’t kill our chances of winning. 

Given the circumstances, I’m comfortable voting you right now knowing that one of Lewt and NMB is scum if things go sideways. 

Except that I am the sheriff. So why not lynch the scum now? They are hoping that after I am lynched they can just rely on the potato slankers who don’t follow all of this.

12 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Aladeen, were you acting from page 34 onwards.  faking (for no apparent reason thst you thought the sheriff was dead?

That is what you’re forced into admitting now to keep your story.

And you’re forced with your story to admit that you thought it was best as the sheiff to do that acting knowing you had investigated J-23 already and it came up on town.

So you’re telling me all that acting was assuming your single investigstion was the KP 

Anyone else think this is pretty condemning that Aladeens story makes no sense.

Makes sense why he refused to respond to it 

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Who was your 2nd investigstion?

I’ll reveal it later in the round, as we will be able to take more info from the investigation regardless of alignment. If I say who I investigated and their alignment now it doesn’t help town as much as it could. As if they are TP, mafia doesn’t push them at all for a mislynch and if they are mafia, we can potentially take info from their posts.

• Like 1
On 2/18/2022 at 2:35 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

You get me :wub:

Didnt you just say you don’t get the lewt wagon though?

On 2/18/2022 at 3:03 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

My reasoning was kind of the opposite of starting the same fwiw

On 2/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

Why not just close voting tonight and do the write up in the morning?

Look back at these posts and see NMB as scum she literally outted herself here. 

I investigated her because she was so scummy. 

Just now, AngryElf said:

Aladeen can you give a list of each investigation, the result, and the round you made them please? 

Lewt, you too aside from the one you’ll reveal later. A single post from each of you makes things easier to reference later. 

He’s said he investigated J-23 first round (he has to say town (look at before BO posts results)

He then  Claims to have done me and I’m scum

1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Aladeen can you give a list of each investigation, the result, and the round you made them please? 

Lewt, you too aside from the one you’ll reveal later. A single post from each of you makes things easier to reference later. 

R0 I was given BJ, I didn’t get to pick.

R1 I was given Aladeen and he flipped SK.

1 hour ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Unvote 

I’ve been blending in

I just trust SS more out of the two.

It was tough seeing so many people jumping on Aladeens logic that ended up not even being a thing though.

Well you did for quite a while :p

Just saying it was tough to watch and even funnier to find out it meant nothing in the end 

Wagonomics alone says NMB is scum. Like AE said we still have the luxury of a mislynch but why mislynch the sheriff it makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

First round J23 but thought he was KP

second round NMB and came up scum.

• Haha 1