The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

50 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

And first payment is scheduled for Mar 31??  Are they trying to wait until the last minute so we don't have time to see the increased cost and decide to cancel??  

My buddy (who isn't a stm) sent me this. It says May? Not sure what's going on at all. On 650, they said stm renewal emails would be coming this week and now nothing! 

Screenshot_20230325_101059_Messenger.jpg

29 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

My buddy (who isn't a stm) sent me this. It says May? Not sure what's going on at all. On 650, they said stm renewal emails would be coming this week and now nothing! 

Maybe it's different for new memberships rather than renewals?  I am not one for throwing fits, but if they give us a one-day turnaround time or some such lameness, I will be ripping someone a new one.   Or rypping, if you prefer.  ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh I just figured out something.  The deadline for existing memberships is earlier than new memberships... because... drum roll please.... they need to know how many existing members are renewing before they know how many new members can sign up.  Ta da!

I think renewals will be about 75% as of new members maybe not that many want to invest yet 

11 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think renewals will be about 75% as of new members maybe not that many want to invest yet 

I wonder how many STM there are (in general). There used to be a waitlist back in '11, so I was surprised I got membership this season as a rookie member! 

11 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

It will be over 90, it always ends up higher than people expect

15 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I wonder how many STM there are (in general). There used to be a waitlist back in '11, so I was surprised I got membership this season as a rookie member! 

Around 5000 accounts, averaging 2.5 seats each

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

Around 5000 accounts, averaging 2.5 seats each

Interesting. Any idea what the "max" is at which point they cap it and start a wait list? Judging from the numerous emails and promotions I suspect they're still quite a bit away from that number...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, piti said:

Interesting. Any idea what the "max" is at which point they cap it and start a wait list? Judging from the numerous emails and promotions I suspect they're still quite a bit away from that number...

I think around 17000 ish is the cap and the rest of the tickets go on sale to general public 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think around 17000 ish is the cap and the rest of the tickets go on sale to general public 

Anyone receive their renewals? Nothing for me, but I'm not a full stm (you guys have more priority over half/quarter stm). 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Everyone will get theirs all at once 

Avenged Sevenfold is coming to the arena in August! I hope I get a pre-sale code for it. Ticketmaster notified me and I've never seen them before!